27. That Shit Hurted

Kellin's p.o.v:

Since me and Vic didn't go to the ninja sex party concert as we had planned on, we decided that watching their music videos on the couch would have to do.

In an odd way, I actually think this is better. This way I can kiss him whenever I want and we can cuddle together under a warm blanket. I feel at peace in the moment, one of my favorite bands playing while the boy I love runs his fingers through my hair.

Of course the moment was ruined when the sound of a car pulling up in the drive way could be heard over the sound of Danny Sexbang singing.

"I totally forgot about my dad!" I exclaim, throwing the warm blanket off of me and jumping off the couch.

We both know Vic doesn't have enough time to run and hide somewhere, so we except our fate as the door slowly opens before us.

My dad throws his keys on a near by surface, making a jingling noise. "Why is Justin outside nake-" he stops as he notices Vic standing behind me. "What are you doing in my house?" He asks sternly.

"Sir-" Vic starts, but I'm quick to stop him.

"I invited him here, and he's going to stay." I tell my dad. Not ask, tell.

"No, he's not. I don't want him in my house."

"I'll just leave" Vic goes to move, but I quickly hold out my arm, stopping him.

"No, I want you to stay" I tell him as I look directly at my dad. "I have gone through hell today, and I want him to stay."

"You've gone through hell, huh?" My dad asks sarcastically, an undermining tone to his voice. "What? did you order a burger with no onions and they gave you some anyways?"

"No I-" I start.

"God forbid they gave you tomatoes too." He continues in a mocking tone.

"No I wa-"

"Did you run out of hot water when you had a shower?"

"No, dad I-" I try to finish my sentence, but he doesn't let me.

"Did you-"

"Your son was almost raped!" Vic blurts out from behind me, and I'm glad he did, because I don't think I would have ever gotten the chance.

"Excuse me?" My dad asks in a stern tone, stepping closer to the two of us.

"I know it's hard for you to hear-" Vic starts.

"It is hard. It's hard for me to stand here and let you call my daughter my son."

I quickly turn around, knowing that Vic isn't afraid to call my dad out on his bullshit. A trait I wish had.

Vic's jaw twitches. It's not hard to tell he's clenching his teeth to keep himself quiet, but it doesn't seem to be working. He gives me a quick apologetic look, although he's not apologizing on my dads behave. He's apologizing for what he's about to do.

He carefully moves me out of his way as I nervously watch the scene unfolding in front of me.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" The tanned boy exclaims in a whirlwind of bitterness. "That's your take away from that sentence."

"Of course not, of course I care that Kellin was almost... You know. I'm sure Justin didn't mean it though."

"Wait." I pause, moving so I'm beside Vic instead of cowering behind him. "We didn't saying anything about Justin."

"Well... I just assumed, he was the only one home. Not to mention he's outside in the sun naked." My dad stutters out.

I pause, daring myself to actually ask such a question. "Did you...did you set this up?"