31. I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes

Kellin's p.o.v:

It's here. No matter how many times I hoped and prayed that this god awful day would never come, it did.

Today is the day I have to leave.

When I first left Oregon I was upset, I was upset that I had to leave my mom and my best friend at the time, but I never thought I would be more upset to come back. Never did I ever plan for things to go the way they did.

I didn't plan to meet a cute boy right away, or to make the best friends I've ever had, but yet I couldn't be more glad that it happened.

I'm just not ready to let them go, I'm not ready to move so far away from them. I'm not ready for anything today has in store, really.

My dad isn't even coming with me, he's just shipping me off all by myself, alone and scared. I've never been on a plane by myself and this is literally the day I need someone with me most.

I just wish my dad would be there to comfort me at least once.

I know I should get up because my dad is going to be here soon, but with Vic's arm wrapped around me as he cuddles into my shoulder I don't dare to move. Why would I?

Sighing, I know what I have to do, even though I don't like it. "Vic?" I whisper to him.

He makes a tired humming noise to signify he's awake, but he doesn't make any attempts to move at all.

"Vic, I have to get up"

He grunts groggily in protest, holding on to me tighter than before.

"I know this isn't easy, but my dad is going to be here soon to pick me up and he doesn't like to be kept waiting."

"I don't want you to go" He says sadly.

"I know, baby" I turn around to face him. "But it's not up to me, if it were I would stay."

He's silent as he looks into my eyes. He slowly moves a piece of hair behind my ear and smiles at me, that cute little smile that never fails to create butterflies in my stomach.

I close the gap between us, leaning in almost hesitatingly because we both know damn well that I'm not going to leave after just one kiss.

He rests his hand against my cheek, pulling my face closer to his, and what was meant to be a sweet little kiss began to turn into heavy breathing and tongues in each others mouths.

I run my fingers through his hair as we make out, while he grabs me and slowly pulls me on top of him as we never break away from each others mouths.

I take my hands out of his hair and move them to the hem of his t shirt, silently asking him to take it off. He obliges, pulling away from me briefly to do so.

Running my fingers down his tanned chest, he moves my hair out of the way as he starts to kiss at the sensitive part of my neck. And I know we should stop because I have to get ready to go, but his lips against my neck just feel like the best thing on the planet.

I moan as he starts to suck on my sweet spot, and I can feel his lips curl up into a smile when I do.

"You're hot when you do that" He whispers into my ear, with that tone, that fucking sexy ass tone in his voice.

I lean forward to whisper into his ear like he had to me. "Then fucking keep going."

He grins at my words, quickly flipping us so he's on top of me this time. He continues to kiss my neck, but this time he starts to grind down on me as he does.