10. Movie Night

Kellin's p.o.v:

Walking up the concrete steps leading to the front door of Vic's house, I can't help but feel a little nervous. I don't know why I am, I have nothing to be nervous about really, but I can't help the lump forming in my throat as I wait for the door to be answered.

I definitely shouldn't be this nervous, the hardest part about the night is over, and by that I mean my dad being a huge dick.

See, I had asked my dad a few days ago if I could hang out with some friends today, he didn't really seem to care that much at the time and just said yes, turning back to his book. I thought that was the end of it and I was free to go, until my dad decided he cared all the sudden right before I was about to leave and he asked me who I was hanging out with.

When I told him I was going to hang out with a bunch of guys, he was not at all happy with me. He told me I couldn't go and that he was disappointed in me, which would probably hurt me a lot more if I actually cared about him and his opinion.

Of course I was upset that I couldn't go after looking forward to it all week, so I argued with him for a really long time. Eventually he gave in and said he didn't care anymore, so I quickly left before he changed his mind. I also borrowed my dads car for the night, which he probably won't be too fond of, but it's not like I care.

The door to the house opens, a grinning Vic being reveled behind it, my worry disappearing as he looks at me brightly. "Hey, Kellin! I'm glad you're here, we need help picking out a movie."

He grabs my hand and shuts the door behind me, presumably pulling me to the living room where everyone else was, but I stopped him before he could even make a second step to the other room.

"I have to use the bathroom, actually." I explain awkwardly.

"Oh okay. You've been here enough times, you know where the bathroom is right?"

"Yeah, I'll be right out to help pick a movie"

"Alright" He replies, a small smile playing on his lips as he walks away.

I was going to use the bathroom downstairs since it's very close to where I'm standing, but I've always liked the bathroom upstairs better, it's cleaner and quieter.

With that in mind, I head up stairs noticing the door is closed. I didn't think much of it though, all the guys are probably using the bathroom downstairs because it's more convenient for them.

Opening the neatly painted white door without a second thought, I stop dead in my tracks at the scene in front of me.

Jack and Alex making out!

Not even a little either, I mean shirtless, on top of each other, heavy breathing making out.

Of course they immediately stopped when they heard me quietly gasp in shock, both of them looking at me like deer's caught in the headlights.

Alex was the first to speak up. "Oh h-hey Kellin." He chuckles nervously, picking up his discarded shirt off the floor and putting it back on, Jack doing the same.

Rapidly shutting the door behind me as I step into the bathroom, I turn around to look at the two boys with wide eyes. "WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!" I whisper yell.

"W-when did what happen?" Alex tries to answer casually, but it came out nervous as all hell.

"Are you just going to pretend I didn't just see you guys mouth fuck each other?!"

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad" Jack buds in.

"Oh yeah? If I didn't know any better I would have thought you two were trying to bite each others faces off."