21. Through The Window

Kellin's p.o.v:

I woke up to the sound of tapping at my window.

I tried to ignore it but it seemed like the more I tried, the louder and more persistent it got. It's not something I expected to hear at 1:24 am, especially since my room is on the second floor of the house.

After a few minutes of the sound becoming more frequent, I went against my better judgment and all the horror movies I've ever watched, and got up to check what was making the sound. I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw a hand resting on the glass, but I immediately calmed down when I saw Vic's smiling face looking back at me.

He mouths the words "let me in" while poking at the glass.

I quickly oblige, lifting the bottom half of the window up. Vic crawls through, falling to the floor with a thump. I cringe at the sound, worried about what my dad would do if he woke up and saw Vic in my room. I think all hell would break loose.

"Vic, what are you doing here?!" I whisper yell.

"What, I can't come by and visit you?" He answers back smugly, a smirk resting on his face.

"Not at one thirty in the morning you can't!"

"Oh come on, you know you like it. I'm just like that boyfriend in the movie scream" he snorts.

"Yeah? well spoiler alert! He turned out to be the murderer."

"Why do you always ruin my analogies?" He asks, amusement in his voice.

"It's not my fault they're always bad." I shrug with a laugh.

"Oh really?" He asks, putting his hands on my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"Really." I nod, smiling down at him. God, he's so short.

Rolling his eyes, he closes the gap between us. He hands continue to rest on my waist as my arms move to wrap around his neck. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly allow.

It starts of at a slow pace, but after a few minutes the kisses get sloppier and sloppier and then next thing I know we're laying on my bed, Vic on top of me while he sucks on my collar bone.

My eyes widen as soon as a moan escapes my lips. On impulse I push him off of me, covering my mouth in embarrassment.

I've never made that noise before...

"Oh my god! I'm-I'm sorry." I nervously blurt out.

"Why are you sorry?" He asks, rubbing the inside of my thigh in a more than comforting way.

I jolt off of my bed looking down at where he's sitting in the middle of it. "Look if you came here just to hook up, I'm sorry-"

"Woah, Kellin. I'm sorry if I made it seem that way, but that was not my intention. I know you don't want to have sex with anyone until you get the surgery, and I get it, I'm totally okay with that. I hope you know that."

"I'm sorry-"

"Stop saying that. You should never feel bad that you don't want to have sex, don't ever let one of your partners make you feel shitty because you don't want to sleep with them okay?"

"...okay"

"Good." he gets up to hug me, kissing me on the top of my head.

"Not that I'm complaining or anything...but why are you here?"

"I just wanted to see you. Now that it's winter break from school I barely see you anymore, I miss you. I also came to bring you...these" he reaches into his hoodie pocket and pulls out what looks to be tickets of some sorts.

Taking the tickets from his hands a wild grin spreads across my face when I notice what they say.

"We're seeing Ninja Sex Party in concert?!" I ask excitedly.

"Yup, they're playing the day of our anniversary, it's perfect!"

I lunge forward to hug him almost knocking him to the ground in the process. What can I say? I'm fucking excited. It's only a few days away!

Vic opens his mouth to say something but oddly enough the door bell interrupts him. It's odd because it's almost two in the fucking morning so who ever is ringing my door bell better be prepared for me to punch them in the fucking dick.

I was going to dismiss it as a ding dong ditch situation, but then they rang a second time.

Sighing and rubbing my face in annoyance I quickly turn to Vic. "You should go before my dad wakes up and sees you, I'll get the door."

"Okay...see you tomorrow?" He asks hopefully.

"Of course, baby" I give him a brief kiss on the lips. "Now hurry out the window."

One leg at a time he leaves through the window while I practically run down the stairs, hoping my dad isn't already grumpily up and about, but as I make it to the front door he's already there talking to someone.

"Dad who is it?"

He turns his head to look at me, and without a word he slowly moves aside to reveal the mystery person who had so rudely interrupted me and Vic. But when I saw who it was I didn't care, I wasn't annoyed anymore. I was shocked.

"...Justin?"

-----------------

Question of this chapter:

Night or mornings?

This chapter sucks so much, but I've been having so much trouble sleeping lately and honestly I just need something to fill my time. Not to mention I haven't posted in a while and I have things planned for this book that I'm excited about...