1🤍

Kentrell's P.O.V

"Say pussy boa, we in LA and all you do is sit on yo fucking phone? Get the fuck up . We need to find some hoes to fuck on." Three said sitting on the couch

"Bitch shut up. Stoopid dirty neck ass. I do what I want, when I want . I move when I get ready pussy." Kentrell said sitting at the bottom of the stairs smoking a blunt.

"Well let me know what we gone do , I'm tryna get faded." Ben said grabbing the blunt from Kentrell.

"Shidd I'm tryna fuck on some money. Ian worried bout nan bitch right na." He said playing with the new dog he just got.

"Yeah, me too Joe. Say bitch whea Montana at? I need him to see if he can book sum fa me, it's a lil club in downtown LA that's posed ta be going up tonite." Kentrell said.

"He downstairs right na, I'm finna go run that by him , I'll be back ." Three said getting off the couch going downstairs.

*A few minutes later*

"YB it was last minute , but I got you booked to perform at 11:30." Montana said from the bottom of the stairs.

"Bet , I'm finna start getting ready right na." I'll meet y'all down stairs in bout a hour." Kentrell said standing up and walking upstairs.

—-Asia's P.O.V 🌹—-

"So what we doing tonight bitch?" Asia asked talking to her bestfriend Taylor.

"I just scrolled past this flyer and it said some bout a club downtown you trying to fuck with that?" Taylor asked still looking at her phone.

LAs long as I get out this fucking house, hell yeah." Asia said nodding her head.

"Okay so I'm finna go home and get dressed I'll be back in like 30 minutes bitch." Taylor said standing up grabbing her purse.

"Alright hoe, don't take to long." Asia said watching her bestfriend walk out the door.

Asia gets up and looks in the mirror and starts to run her fingers through her blonde hair , she cuts some music on and it just so happens to be Cardi B ft YG -She Bad.

"SHAWTY SAY ITS ALL HERS , WHY HA THIGHS DONT MATCH ?" Asia screamed singing along to the song.

Then she realizes she needs to get in the shower. She gets in the shower and when she gets out she does her hair and puts some clothes on that she thought would be club appropriate. Then posts a picture on Instagram.

BadandBlasian:Pretty young thang got a young nigga cuffin 👑

She instantly started to get likes on her picture. You could say she was Instagram famous. Then she got a text from Taylor saying come outside she waiting. She quickly grabs her clutch and house keys and walks out the door. She turned around making sure it was locked and goes and gets in the car.

"Bitch you hella cute , who the fuck nigga you tryna steal tonight?" Taylor said seeing her bestfriend dress up.

"Nobodies and bitch you look fine ash too." Asia said looking at her friends outfit. They've always had very different taste in clothing.

"Unlike you I'm tryna snatch somebody nigga up and I dare a hoe ta say shit or look at me the wrong way, OKURRRR!" Taylor said being her loud ghetto self

"Straight like that." Asia said nodding agreeing with her friend.

They began the drive to the club as the gps said it would take 15 minutes .

___Kentrell's P.O.V___

"NIGGA KNOW THAT WE AINT SQUASHING NUN UNTIL WE EVEN BITCH!" Kentrell screamed into the camera while on instagram live .

"Say who the fuck is this blocking the entrance, say Montana blow the horn." Three said looking at the car in front of them.

"I hope whoeva in that damn car get out and come slap yo pencil neck ass." Ben said clearly high with his eyes low.

"Bitch shut up , I bet it ain't nun but some lit bougie whores." Three said mugging.

Youngboy wasn't really paying attention to them he was to busy looking out the window at the orange Lamborghini that had just parked.

"Say Joe ain't this Lambo fye ass a bitch?" Kentrell said tapping Joe.

"Hell yeah, who the fuck whipping that bitch ?"joe said eyeing the car also.

"I don't know, but we finna see." Kentrell said leaning back watching the car.

___Omniscient P.O.V___

Taylor and Asia get out the car and give eachother a once over before walking towards the front door of the club.

Youngboy and Joe were staring hard asf, cuz they had never seen two bitches so bad.

"I want the one with tha blonde in ha head, she bad as fuck." Kentrell said.

"I wanted the other one anyways." Joe said biting his lip eyeing Taylor.

" I wonder who nigga I'm snatching tonight." Taylor says over the loud music sipping her drink.

Asia laughed at her bestfriend knowing she was completely forreal about snatching somebody boyfriend, and she was ready for any bitch to say some stupid to her bestie.

"I'm just gone chill by the bar." Asia said holding up her drink.

"Bitch you the one that wanted to get out the damn house and you gone chill by the bar , you better hit that drank and bring yo ass on the dance floor." Taylor said staring at her bestie crazy.

Asia thought about it , she doesn't have anything to lose and her best friend was right , might as well enjoy it. So the two started dancing on eachother.

"Aye Joe you seen them lit females we was talm bout in da car?" Kentrell asked looking around the club.

"Yeah they right dea on da dance floor." Joe said pointing at the two women.

They quickly walked over and approached the females trying to get their attention but they were clearly to drunk and dancing to focus on the two boys. So Asia just starts twerking on a random dude and getting wild then she slips and bumps into somebody.

"Damn bae , I seen ya in my dreams what's ya name ? I'm YB." Kentrell said smiling.

______________________________
First chapter is doneeee! Vote, comment, follow me. I will update at least twice a week before school starts back probably Thursdays and Mondays. I don't know yet but enjoy.
🌹