27🤍

3 months later
1/13/2020

Asia's P.O.V

"Shit." I said out loud as I felt my son kick me.

I looked over at the clock seeing that it is now 8:38am. I sighed walking down the stairs knowing he was gonna be up for hours doing this. I am 5 almost 6 months pregnant. Breathing heavily as I reached the bottom step. I made it to the couch laying on my side. I moved to Hawaii where I know Kentrell won't be able to find me. I have a house in the hills. Yes Kind still talks to him but I make sure the location is off. I kick my feet up on the couch and rub my stomach.

I listened to the calming waters closing my eyes humming to one of Kentrell's songs on his new album

I listened to the calming waters closing my eyes humming to one of Kentrell's songs on his new album. I be running....I don't know everything I want...she need time...I need time.

"Mommy?" I heard Kind say walking down the stairs with her sippy cup in her hand.

"Yes baby?" I said pulling her up on the couch with me.

"When am I going to see daddy again?" She said rubbing her hands across my stomach.

"Soon baby...you'll see him soon I promise." I said kissing her head.

Wanna call him?" I said getting up and grabbing her iPad off the table.

"Yes please." She said standing up with her sippy cup and fixing her hair. I laughed so hard and clicked the FaceTime button and propped her iPad up to where he can see her.

"Hey daddy baby

"Hey daddy baby." I could literally hear the smile in his voice.

"Hi daddy." She said back swinging her sippy cup back and forth.

"You look so pretty." He said smiling in the camera. I could see all his teeth.

"Tank you, you wook pretty too." She said smiling slobbing a little.

"Miss you." She said putting her hand on the iPad screen like she was touching his face.

"I miss you too Alice imma see you soon I promise." He said putting his hand to his camera too.