32🤍

????? P.O.V.

I was sitting there watching Youngboy other babymomma dancing on live. She look good to be on her second baby. We gone kill that bitch. She gone pay for what he did. He think he untouchable.

"What you watching?" Jania asked coming up behind me.

"Nothing." I said clicking off the live.

"Hm okay." She said laying down next to me.

"You must got hoes or some? Youn never post me. I get it I'm the side chick." She said sitting up.

"What you talm bout? I luh you." I said grabbing her pulling her back down.

"Well act like it." She said.

Jania's P.O.V.

I saw what he was watching. I'm telling Kentrell too. He think he slick. I only did this to make him mad anyway. I just need to accept the fact that he has moved on. He probably never gone forgive me for this ,but I'm trying to help him.

"I saw what you was watching earlier." I said looking at him.

"So why you asked?" He said.

"Because I wanted to see was you gone lie." I said.

"Mhm. We should go shopping or some." He said tryna change the subject.

"I hope you not try do nun crazy. That girl pregnant leave her alone." I said getting up grabbing my shoes.

"And what the fuck you gone do about it? I'll tye you up and fuck you up right along with her. That bitch ass nigga gone pay." He said standing up as well.

Now I'm scared. Let me call Kentrell. I quickly called him and dropped my phone pushing it under the bed with my foot.

"IM GONE KILL HIS BITCH BECAUSE THATS HIS WEAK SPOT." He yelled coming around the bed.

"Get away from me ! Let me go." I said tryna get away from him.

"Bitch fuck you." He said punching me. That's all I remember before everything went black.

Kentrell's P.O.V.

"Get away from me! Let me go!" I heard Nene saying.

I looked next to me and squinted at the clock. It's fucking 3 in the morning. I looked next to me and saw a sleeping Asia. She was 8 months now. I got up out the bed calling out to her.

"Nene. Nene. What the fuck mane." I said walking down the stairs.

I texted the gang group chat . "Meet in living room rn."

A few minutes later everybody came downstairs I had to do a head check. Joe,Ben,KD, Tyler, Dee, Montana , Meechy, and Quando.

"Nene called me." I said.

"Mane what the fuck I know that's not what you call us down hea fa." Joe said.

"What else is new?" KD said.

"Y'all shut the fuck up. She in trouble with some nigga I can't really tell by the voice. She kept saying let me go and he said he gone kill Asia." I said frowning my face up.