25🤍

Asia's P.O.V.
******30 minutes later******
I heard Kentrell and Kind coming in the house so I walked into the hallway knowing that she was probably asleep.

He walked up the stairs and didn't even look at me. He took Kind straight to her room I heard him tell her he loved her and that he would be back to check on her. Then he walked out her room and walked in my room and I followed him and closed the door. We had to talk about this.

"So we just gone act like you didn't put your hands on me earlier?" I said pulling my hair up into a ponytail ready to fight him.

"Mane ion wanna hear that shit, we just gone act like that nigga you was fucking with wasn't in the house with our daughter when she got kidnapped?" He said taking off his chains sitting them on the dresser.

"You really got me fucked up Kentrell, look at my fucking neck, how the fuck am I supposed to hide this? I said pointing at my neck.

He looked over at me and said "just use some makeup you'll be okay."

At that point I lost it and ran up on him and starting hit him right in his face.

"DONT EVER FUCKING PUT YO HANDS ON ME AGAIN AND TO THINK I WAS FINNA GIVE YOU ANOTHER FUCKING CHANCE YOU CANT NEVER DO SHIT RIGHT WHEN IT COMES TO ME!" I said still hitting him. By this time he was in the corner trying to block all my licks but I already saw his lip bleeding.

"STOP FUCKING HITTING ME MARIE BEFORE I HIT YOU BACK." He said standing up straight so I couldn't reach his face anymore.

So I stood on the bed and punched him straight in his fucking face. "I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK I AM IM NOT THEM OTHER HOES YOU NOT FINNA JUST DO WHAT YOU WANNA DO." I said getting down off the bed.

"Man you just hit me in my fucking eye. This shit gone bruise.

"DID YOU THINK ABOUT ME EARLIER WHEN I SAID I COULDNT BREATHE?" I said out of breath now and ready to fight him again. "DID YOU THINK ABOUT ME WHEN YOU WAS LYING? DID YOU THINK ABOUT ME WHEN YOU SAW ME CRYING?" NO ALL YOU THOUGHT ABOUT WAS THEM WEAK ASS APOLOGIES BUT THATS MY FAULT." I said pulling out a suitcase. I need to get away. Me and my daughter we leaving and nobody gonna stop me.

"Where the fuck you think you going?" He said coming out the bathroom holding a towel up to his lip.

"I'm fucking going wherever the fuck I want and I'm taking my daughter." I said throwing random clothes into my suitcase.

"You not going no fucking where especially not with my daughter." He said locking the door.

"Just let me go Kentrell please? I just want to go please."  I said at this point in tears. "You've put me through enough, you got our fucking child kidnapped, you cheated on me, and you put your hands on me." I said turning around to face him.

"What you crying fa? You just fucking beat my ass mane." He said balling his fist up. "Yeah you really got me fucked up if you think you finna leave me. You the only thing I got left besides my daughter." He said walking towards me.

"Kentrell you acting crazy." I said throwing shoes into my suitcase now. He just started laughing then snatched my suitcase.

"Give me my suitcase Kentrell." I said reaching for it.

"You remember what happen last time you said I was acting crazy?" He said looking at me.

"Bye Kentrell I'm not finna do this with you." I said grabbing my phone trying to go around him.

Then he snatched my phone out my hand and threw it against the wall. "

"KENTRELL HAVE YOU LOST YO FUCKING MIND?" I said backing up about to run into the bathroom.