33🤍

Asia's P.O.V.

I been up all night. Thinking and praying. Can I really deal with the lifestyle Kentrell live ? I just need to take a walk and clear my head that's all. This is the perfect time to do it. It isn't to hot and I can watch the sun come up. I grabbed my robe and my slippers. I creeped towards the door trying to be quiet.

"Yo ass better be back befo it's time fa me to leave." I head Kentrell say.

"I will Trell. I just need some air." I said turning around seeing his figure sitting up in the bed.

"Come here mamas." He said patting his lap cutting the lamp on.

"I'm worried." I said laying my head on his shoulder.

He wrapped his arm around my stomach and played with my belly making Kyrie kick.

"Imma be good mane you can't be stressing like this you pregnant." He said.

"Well when you Kentrell Gaulden babymomma you gone stress regardless." I said laughing.

"After this it's just me, you, and my kids. I promise Marie." He said holding my hand.

"Mhm okay Trell. Get up and pack yo shit. Don't you got some to handle?" I said getting up.

"Damn rushing me to leave ?" He said getting up.

"No, I'm rushing you to get back home to me." I said looking up at him.

"Mhm come here." He said pulling us as close as my belly would allow and kissing me.

He pulled away biting his lip at me.

"Boy go pack before you miss yo flight." I said smiling closing the door behind me.

"What you smiling so hard for?" I heard Taylor behind me.

"Nothing girl I'm starving." I said beginning to walk down the stairs.

"I hope you finna sit yo pregnant ass down. I called the chef so the boys can eat before they go too. It's like 6am." She said walking behind me closely.

We got downstairs to see everybody ,but Ben, Kentrell, and Joe.

"They asses up there plotting. KENTRELL, JOSEPH, AND BENJAMIN COME EAT!" I said sitting my fat ass down out of breath.

"Your smile play a big part in why I want you. Fa ya loving ain't no telling what I won't do." I heard Kentrell coming down the stairs. Joe and Ben followed.

"Are y'all high?" Taylor said sitting in Joe lap.

"Hell yeah we hot boxed the bathroom." Ben said laughing sitting next to me.

I felt someone kissing my neck.

"Mmmmm Trell stop." I said turning around to face him with my knees in the couch.

"I'm finna get ready to go." He said handing me a plate of food.

My eyes watered up. It's not only because I'm pregnant ,but simply because I'm concerned for all of them. I just turned around to resume eating my food to try and choke back the tears.