17🤍

"Don't cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won't let you see the stars."

Kentrell's P.O.V.

"Damn." I said rubbing my eyes seeing the sun coming through the windows blinding a nigga.

I looked up seeing Asia had hung the phone up. I smiled to myself remembering what she said last night. Then I heard bumping and jumping. Them bitch ass niggas better not break nothing finna go cuss all they asses out. I got up and walked down stairs.

"Say what the fuck y'all doing in hea this early mane, making all this damn noise." I said walking in the kitchen.

"Bitch you need a haircut ugly dent face ass." said KD following behind me.

"Yo ass need to get out the house, you been in this bitch fa a minute, and I need a damn wife shit." he said going through the cabinets.

"Get the fuck out my cabinets rat looking ass bitch." I said going in the ice box getting a bottle of water my damn throat killing me.

"Aye I need a girlfriend ." 33 said coming in the kitchen.

"Ion date bitches but I need a fuck buddy." Said Ben coming in too.

"Damn I need my babymomma back." I said.

"Bitch shut up and go put some clothes on." Ben said mugging me.

"I'm doing it because I want to bitch." I said getting up going upstairs.

I went upstairs and hopped in the shower.

*30 minutes later*

I was dressed in an all white T-shirt,black jeans, and threw on some random shoes but I looked good. I had laid my bad and my blue jacket on the bed. I sprayed some cologne in and laid down to take a picture and send it to Asia.

To:Fineassbabymomma💚

I look good don't it? Sent at 12:45pm

From:Fineassbabymomma💚:You look cute boy now leave me alone.

I laughed at her message and closed my phone out deciding just to wear one chain and not two. I put my jacket and bag on and walked downstairs.

"Aye bitch the dude here fa to cut yo hair." Joe said sitting on the couch playing the game with Quando. I went and sat in the chair and let him do his shit.