22🤍

Kentrell's P.O.V.
*4 days later*

Im currently on my way to take Kind back to her momma. I know what y'all thinking and no I'm not gone shoot her nigga if he there. Dude actually cool, I just be losing my temper some times I gotta work on that. I pulled into Asia's driveway and parked my car. I got out and went to the backdoor taking my baby out of her car seat and grabbing her bag hoff the floor. I knocked on the door to Asia's house and she opened it dressed in some shorts and a tank top with no bra on. I licked my lips.

She took Kind out of my hands and kissed her all over her face

"Mommy missed you babygirl." She said making Kind smile and kiss her back.

"Me missed mommy too." Kind said.

Damn wish I could come home to this everyday.

"Go put your bag in your room." I said kissing my daughter on her forehead, giving the bag to Kind knowing she was just gone throw it at the first step and run off to play with her toys.

"Otay." She said grabbing the bag and dropping it right at the first step.

" Wait come here Alice." I said calling her knowing she was about to go in her play room. She waddled back over to me as fast as she could. "I love you stink." I said.

"Love you to dada and mommy too." She said putting her pacifier back in her mouth.

" I love you more princess." Asia said looking at our daughter from the bottom steps. Then she took off disappearing down the hallway with her pacifier in her mouth. I just started laughing because she do it every time.

"Trell can you come help me with something please?" Asia said looking down at me over the balcony.

"Yeah." I said dropping my keys on the counter and going up the stairs and into her room.

"I don't know what color I want to paint my baby nursery." She said with a straight face.

"Baby? You pregnant Marie?" I said feeling myself getting mad.

"No I'm just playing." She said laughing.

"Akekeke very fucking funny bald head ass." I said turning around finna walk out the door.

"No fr I need your help I gotta part my hair and I can't see." She said looking at me like she was finna cry.

"How the fuck I'm posed to know how to part hair so I look like I do hair?" I said walking over to her dresser.

"I mean don't you do kind hair?" She said sitting in the chair in front of her dresser.

"Yeah but that's different my baby got soft hair....yo shit nappy." I said picking up the comb snatching the bonnet off her head. "So fucking bald head," I tried to mumble it but before I could touch her head she hit me in the damn forehead.

"Stop playing with me Desean, I'm not fucking baldhead, where you think Kind get her hair from? It shole ain't you or yo side of the family." She said rolling her eyes turning back around.

"You do to much my fucking momma got hair and my sister." I said parting her hair down the middle.

"We will never know she always got a fucking wig on and that part ain't straight fix it." She said looking in the mirror.

"Girl-'', I just slapped the comb down on her head.

"Boy have yo lost yo fucking mind." She said rubbing her head where I slapped it down at.

"Nah you just need to be quiet and let me do yo hair." I said fixing the part and sectioning it off.

"Kentrell Ian even tell you how I wanted my hair and you just gone start parting it." She said.