19🤍

ASIA'S P.O.V.
Los Angeles
9:32am

"Fuck!" I said looking at the sun that was staring right the fuck back at me

I have a hair appointment this morning so I gotta get up and get dressed. I was going to some girl house that lived out here. I finally sat up and seen Kentrell ugly ass smiling at me.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" I said looking at him stupidly.

"Goodmorning pretty girl." He said ignoring my question.

"Goodmorning Kentrell. What you finna do cuz I gotta go." I said getting out the bed walking to the bathroom hearing him follow me.

lWhere you going that I can't go?" He said standing in the door way.

"To get my damn hair done." I said snatching my wig off looking at him through the mirror.

"Well damn..." He said then started laughing hard , "you got a fucking peanut head."

"Whatever Kentrell." I said taking my wig cap off starting to undo my braids.

"Lemme help you." He said coming and standing behind me standing back a little so he could help me.

*30 minutes later*

I had washed my hair and got in the shower and put on clothes all in one . I decide to put on this plaid two piece , the shirt was a crop top, with some black ugg sandals. I brushed my teeth then washed my face and started looking for Kentrell. I hope his ass done left. I walked down stairs seeing him in the refrigerator.

"You do not live here boy." I said sitting down at the island.

"Why you sat down so fast slime whatcha hiding?" He said coming around the island. "I thought you said you had a hair appointment ?"

"I do and I'm finna leave in a few minutes I'm tryna see what you gone do." I said looking back at him.

"You not dressed for no hair appointment, you dressed to stay in the house. I'm going with you wherever you going." He said leaning up against the counter. 

I noticed that he had on a black shirt and some jeans.

"You went home?" I said ignoring him.

"Yeah I did." He said patting his pockets.

"You ready to go? We driving my car since I'm behind you." He said standing up stretching.