7🤍

When Asia woke in the morning she realized she was wrapped up in something hard. She pushed at it .

"If youn stop poking me imma knock da shit out ya." Kentrell said with his eyes closed.

"My bad" I mumbled.

I know my breath stink and ion wanna talk in his face.

"What you tryna get up fa where you going?" Kentrell asked opening his eyes looking at her.

LI need to go brush my teeth my damn breath stink some you need to be tryna go do." I said.

I watched him as he got out the bed and stretched . I then noticed that he didn't have a shirt on and then my eyes traveled down his body and to his v-line.

"Say slime you good? You looking mighty hard." Kentrell said walking pass me to put his slides on.

"Boy shut up nobody was looking at you." I said rolling my eyes.

"Mane wateva I'm prolly finna go once I shower and shit thank ya fa letting me stay the night." Kentrell said.

"It's no problem Kentrell." I was slightly disappointed I didn't want him to leave yet.

"What's wrong?" Kentrell asked standing in front of me with his hands in his pants.

"Nothing Kentrell bye ." I said irritated ready for him to leave.

I kicked the covers off me stand up off the bed when Kentrell grabbed me by my neck.

"I said what's wrong with you. When I ask you a question you fucking answer." Kentrell said in my ear.

i was completely turned on at the moment at the fact that his hand was around my neck. I bit my lip and looked at him.

His face soften once he realized what was going on.

"Oh you a freak you like this shit huh ?" Kentrell said smiling licking his diamonds.

"Yes Daddy." I said. I

I didn't know what had gotten into me at the moment ,but I liked it.

"Go brush your teeth." Kentrell said suddenly letting me go.

He looked like he was up to something. Kind of suspicious if you ask me.

I was confused but did what he said.

When I  came back in the room he was sitting on the bed in just boxers.

"Uhm what's going on why you ain't got no clothes on?" I asked leaning against the bathroom door.

"Just come hea lay down and shut the fuck up." Kentrell said standing up.

"Kentrell you not finna fuck me if that's what you thinking." I said.

"Guh shut up and come lay down." Kentrell said pointing at the bed.

I decided not to argue and do what I was told.

"Now close ya eyes and relax." Kentrell said getting in the bed with me.

He then took off my shorts I had on and rubbed me through her panties. This made act along made my breath get caught in my throat. I let out a low moan because he was teasing me.

"Fuckkkkk." I moaned out lowly.

"Now you wanna tell me what's wrong?" Kentrell asked holding my chin making me look at him.

"I didn't want you to , ahhhh I didn't want you to leave." I said barely being able to hold my eyes open.

"That's all you had ta say." Kentrell said before pulling his finger out of me and taking my panties off completely.