16🤍

Asia's P.O.V.

"Dada?" Kind said looking at me sadly. I haven't seen Kentrell in three weeks. She talks to him on the phone but she wants to feel him physically.

"You want to call him pooh?" I asked looking at her. She nodded her head quickly. I grabbed my iPad hitting his name and propping it up in front of her.

"Dadaaaa!" She laughed clapping when his face popped up.

"Heyyy pretty girl, dada miss you." He said smiling back at her.

"Miss youuuuu." She said back to him.

"Imma come get you soon if it's okay with yo momma." He said seeing me in the background. I nodded my head.

"Me wanna go to sweep." Kind said looking tired. I picked her up and started to pat her back.

"Tell dada bye bye." I said turning her around.

"Bye bye , wove you." She said holding up her finger to the screen.

"I love you more Alice." He said putting his finger to the screen too.

"Aye aye wait fa you hang up I wanna talk to you." He said seeing me finna hit the end button.

"Hold up." I said walking Kind to her room laying her down and covering her up. The air was on so it was cold as hell in my condo. Might as well hear his punk ass out.

I propped the iPad up on the counter so Kentrell could see me better.

"Say what you gotta say Desean." I said getting on my phone posting pictures on Instagram and turned my comments off.

Swipe

Swipe...

❤️ 23,546 likes

❤️ 23,546 likes

Badandblasian: Asia Marie🥀 #Single💋
15 seconds

Comments have been disabled

"First of all quit playing with me mane and get off that phone right na." Kentrell said looking straight into the camera.

He looked like he felt bad his voice was weird too. He ain't nobody daddy but I sat my phone down anyway.