12🤍

Asia's P

Asia's P.O.V.

I was now 38 weeks pregnant almost 9 months pregnant. I did what Kentrell said and stayed off of social media for the sake of Kind and my mental health. I've been getting contractions I don't think nothing serious of it .

"Kentrell!" I said screaming loudly.

"Yes bae ?" He said looking impatient.

"WHY THE FUCK YOU SO IMPATIENT ?" I screamed.

" We in the middle of a game bae that's all I'm sorry." He said coming down the stairs closer to me.

"My tummy hurts trell and not like a normal hurt like she ready to come hurt." I said.

"So you think you going into labor ?" He said looking stupid.

"Naw I gotta take a shit duh Kentrell." I said rolling my eyes.

"I apologize ian never did this before." He said looking down playing with his hands.

"I'm sorry baby , I didn't mean to get upset but I'm just having really bad contractions ." I said breathing heavy. "I just wanna take a hot bath so can you help me up the stairs?"

"Yeah bae I can ." He said picking me up and carrying me to the bathroom.

Kentrell's P.O.V.

I kinda felt bad cuz she yelled at me like that but I mean ian never did this before. I never physically been there when one of them was in labor so...shit hurt my feelings. I sat her down on the toilet and ran her bath water.

"You can go play the game now I'm okay." She said.

"Nah I'm good the game can wait." I said.

"Look baby I really am sorry." She said finna start crying.

"It's alright mane I forgive you." I said rubbing my hands together turning the water off. "Come on let me take yo clothes off."

She helped me take off the rest of her clothes.

"Can you get in with me and rub my belly?" She said waddling over to the tub.

I started laughing so hard.

"What's funny?" She said looking extra confused.

"You look like you been getting dick for days and can't walk straight." I said taking off my clothes.

I got in first then helped her in and we sat down. I rubbed her stomach