20🤍

Kentrell's P.O.V.
*3 hours later*

I had Asia right where I wanted her. She went to go get in the shower. I stood up doing my dance in the middle of the floor cuz I just got the best pussy ever from my favorite babymomma.

"Boy I know yo stupid ass ain't dancing cuz of what just happened." Asia said standing at the bathroom door with her towel wrapped around her.

"Mane what is you talm bout?" I said rubbing my feet against the carpet tryna play it off.

"Bottom of my fucking foot itching." I said scratching my hair. She looked me up and down and walked towards the drawers to find some underwear. She picked up a pair of boy shorts that was red and said "cheeky".

"Aye I like them." I said smirking at the panties she had in her hands.

She rolled her eyes and dropped the towel making me wanna go for a 5th round of what we just did. "Don't even think about it because that don't mean nothing, we not back together ." She said picking out one of my shirts and putting it on.

"Say mane how you get that shirt I been looking for it." I said looking her up and down.

"This my shirt fuck out my face." She said getting in the bed.

"You got one more time to talk to me like that and imma fuck you up." I said grabbing a towel and going to get in the shower.

Asia's P.O.V

I can't believe I gave this nigga some kitty after everything that happened

I can't believe I gave this nigga some kitty after everything that happened. I mean he is my babydaddy and ion wanna have sex with nobody else...bitch that ain't no excuse the voice in my head said.

"Okay and?" I said out loud.

Damn that thing always fucking with me that's the reason I fucked him. I'm a little bit sore we did at least 30 positions shit. Ian even know he had that in him. We ain't use a condom either good thing i'm on birth control. Cuz that nigga will fasho try to trap a bitch like me. Maybe in 3 years or so but right now another baby is a no no. Damn I want to get married. I know y'all saying it's been a while but you won't understand until you have given somebody your all and they just throw it away like that for a bitch that ain't did none of the shit I've did.

"Marie why you crying?" Kentrell said walking towards me.

Damn Ian even notice I had started crying. I wiped my face with the back of my hands.

"I'm good I just miss Kind." I said which was the truth I missed my baby the house was lonely with her...and Kentrell.

"You know you can talk to me right? Look if this is because of m-" he started to say but I cut him off.

"Kentrell I really don't wanna talk about your fuck up and mistakes it's bad enough I feel dirty and like a hoe now that I done slept with you after how you did me." I said getting out the bed to find my headscarf and bonnet to tie my braids up.

I walked in my bathroom and tied my hair down and put my bonnet on. I walked back in the room seeing Kentrell playing with my ring.

"Why do you have that?" I said standing up against the wall.

"What you mean you know why I got it , I want you to put it back on." He said standing up.

"Kentrell don't come no closer stay over there I'm serious your ass don't know what personal space is and I swear to god I will punch the fuck out of you." I said feeling myself getting angrier and angrier.

"I'm trying so hard to let go of this hurt....we got a baby together, a fucking daughter. You would flash the fuck out if a nigga do Kind how the fuck you did me. You know how bad it hurts trying to explain to a one year old that her mommy and daddy are no longer together because of your fuck ups? I cried so many nights holding my baby because she was the only thing that kept me strong." I said feeling my eyes tear up.

"I'm not gone say sorry again because I done said it a thousand times and I'll say it a million moe, Asia Marie I love you so fucking much man I can't explain. I thought I was ready to be committed to you but I wasn't, I shouldn't have did what I did and I know I was wrong. I'm taking full responsibility for what I did and I'm sorry that I hurt you. If you ever forgive me I swear to god I'll never cheat again. On my grandma grave I'm ready to be committed to you. I'll lay down my life and die for you and my daughter. You know I'll go to war with god behind you and any of my kids. I love you ma and I wanna make shit right." He said letting out a breath after all he said.

That put the icing on the cake for me I could no longer stand on my feet. I can't keep doing this to myself. I deserve to be happy with somebody who loves me. Kentrell know he has my heart but I refuse to be dumb.

Kentrell's P.O.V

I know what I just said was finna make her cry and right after I said the word right she slid down the wall and started crying like a baby with her head in her hands. Damn I never wanted to hurt her man. I'm such a fuck up. Maybe I should just leave her alone fa good. Ion want Kind to grow up to hate me. But I can't do this coparent shit I'm in love with Asia shit will never work imma lose my shit if I see her with another nigga. I walked over there to her and squatted down.

I took her hand and slid her ring on her finger.

"This gone be the last time I make you cry mane I swear if I ever do again I hope it's because I'm saying my wedding vows to you, but for now imma leave you alone. Ion think I should be around you I'm not really doing nothing but fucking everything up anyways. I'll be to get my daughter and I'll call her. I'm gone let you live your life go be happy mamas you deserve it." I said getting up kissing her forehead.

I walked to the bed and threw my boxers,sweatpants, and T-shirt on. I looked back and she just was sitting there playing with the ring on her finger but she ain't take it off. I shook my head and grabbed my keys .

"You got my heart Marie and I mean that." I said walking out of her room, out her front door, and out of her life.

________________________________
This chapter so short I knowwwww😓 but I'm in the process of moving and it's a lot going on right now but at least I finally updated. I know it took forever but I love y'all and I'll see y'all next time 🌹 .

Y'all think she should get back with Kentrell?

Does Kentrell really wanna be back with her or is it he playing games? Hmmmmm....