23🤍

Asia's P.O.V.

We all got into our cars seeing Joe text the address to the group chat. It was a three hour drive. He said he would meet us at the place a little bit after he had stop by him and Taylor's house first.

"I got both of my bullet proof vest in the truck you need to put one on." Kentrell said backing out of the drive way.

"I will." I said biting my nails. I only did this when I got nervous.

"Don't be nervous, we gone be good." Kentrell said holding his hand out.

I grabbed it leaning my head back against the seat feeling tired. I don't want to sleep though not until I get my baby back.

"You look tired. What time you went to sleep last night?" Kentrell said looking at me.

" 2 am, I was studying. I'm back in school to become a nurse." I said looking at him now studying all the tattoos he had.

"I love it, I think that it's different..might need you to write me a prescription." He hummed like it was a song.

"What was that?" I said still looking at his tattoos.

"I'm thinking about a song." He simply said still driving behind everybody else.

I was now staring at the hand with Jania's name on it. Which just so happen to be the hand I'm holding.

"You ever gone get these covered up?" I asked him.

"Nah, it's apart of my story. I'm keeping em until I die." He said glancing over at me. "Then I would have to get yours covered up too wouldn't it?"

I furrowed my eyebrows together...mines? "What you talking about?" I said looking at him confused.

"I got yo name tatted like 2 months ago.It's on my right shoulder with roses around it." He said like it wasn't nothing.

"You just decided not to tell me that?" I said letting go of his hand.

"It's my body, tattoos and music is how I tell my life." He said trying to grab my hand again.

I popped his hand once it landed in my lap.

"I got an A on my ring finger too." He said shrugging.

"Boy you have lost yo mind." I said tugging at my seat belt that was begging to feel tight around my stomach.

"I know imma marry you so I did it anyways." He said licking his lips.

"I need to listen to some music...can I play some music?" I said grabbing my phone out my purse, seeing a text from Devin.

From:Devin💕🔐
Hey baby, I know Kind is coming home today I was wondering if y'all wanted to go out later?

To:Devin💕🔐
Not today pooh, we dealing with something. Maybe another time.

From:Devin💕🔐
I hope everything is okay..do I need to come over?

He is my boyfriend should I tell him about what's going on? Imma consult with her father first this is personal to us.

"Hey Kentrell,do I need to keep this private or should I let Devin know what's going on?" I said looking at him.

"Keep this private this stay between us it be some snake ass people round you and youn even know it." He said not taking his eyes off the road.

"You right." I said texting Devin back.

To:Devin💕🔐
No it's okay, I'll just see you another day.