35🤍

Jania's P.O.V.

"HELPPPPPPPPP!" I screamed. Hoping that somebody coming for me. Hoping that Kentrell got my message.

"BITCH STOP ALL THAT SCREAMING. Nobody can hear you." A big black man came to the door and said.

"Fuck you." I said. All I could think about was Kacey. If anything happen to me I know his daddy got him.

"You got one more time to say anything dumb." He said threatening me coming closer.

"Fuck you ugly ass nigga." I said. Next thing yk he was choking me up against the wall. I couldn't fight back my hands were still tied up.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING BLACK?" I heard Fredo voice behind him.

"This bitch got a mouth on ha. I was showing ha some." He said.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER UNLESS I SAY SO." Fredo said walking up on him.

"Fredo please you don't have to do this. I love you." I said lying.

"Bitch you don't love me I saw your lil message to yo Babydaddy and I know he coming for you. He already here actually. But who with your son?" He said smiling.

"DONT YOU DARE FUCKING TOUCH MY CHILD YOU HOE ASS NIGGA. KENTRELL GONE SPLIT YO FUCKING WIG BITCH." I screamed to the top of my lungs.

"He's already shot. In the hospital. He not coming for you Nene." He said laughing. Mocking Drake song. "Nene do you love me?" He said laughing.

"You fucking lying. He wouldn't let you catch him slipping like that." I said not believing it.

He slapped me so hard I fell back in the chair.

"Oops my hand slipped. You do talk to much. I might just let Black go ahead and get you over with and out of here." He said kicking me in my stomach.

I coughed up blood ,but I didn't cry. I won't let him see me weak. Nigga do you know who my Babydaddy is ? That weak ass kick wasn't shit.

"Awww did I hurt you? Where your Babydaddy? He not here is he ? Stupid bopped out ass hoe." He said spitting on me leaving out the room.

For the first time since this shit happened I had tears in my eyes praying that Kentrell would come get me. Come on Kentrell.

Kentrell's P.O.V.
We drove in three cars. We had to ambush from three different ways. Nobody was at the first trap we went to. We sent it up in flames. We was just down the road from the second one.

"Say top I think me and Joe should go in first." Ten said.

"Why you feel like that?" I said sitting back listening.

"To make sure shit straight then we'll give y'all a signal to come in." He said.

"That sound good." Montana said putting his vest on.

"Hm , okay. But me and Montana going through the back. Everybody else y'all going in behind Ten and Joe." I said nodding my head.

"Alright. We stopping right here. We don't need them seeing the cars." Montana said putting the car in park.

"Aye if anything go wrong just know I'm gang behind y'all boys. I appreciate y'all for doing this with me." I said dapping them all up.

I heard everybody agreeing saying I would do the same which is right.

We all got into position when we heard Joe and Ten buss in and start shooting. Seeing everybody go in behind them we started moving.

"Let's go." I said to Montana. I kicked the back door in not seeing nobody. I guess they all was at the front. It is late.

"You take left I go right." I said to Montana.

I walked from door to door kicking em in calling nene name.

"SHE IN HERE. SHE UNCONSCIOUS." Montana screamed from a room behind me.

I still held my gun out ,but quickly made my way to the room with her.

"MONTANA WATCH THE DOE." I said kneeling down untying her.

"Ne wake up. Ne wake up mane." I said slapping her cheeks.

I picked her up bridal style heading back towards the back of the house with Montana behind me moving as fast as possible.

"What the fuck Ne. Out of any of the bitch ass niggas you fuck with you fuck with Fredo. I shouldn't have came and got yo ass." I said mumbling to her.

"WATCH OUT YB." Montana said shooting a nigga in front of me.

"My mf nigga." I said chuckling still moving towards the car."

"I'll be back Ne I gotta make sure the gang straight." I said sitting her in the back seat closing and locking the car. I took my gun back out and ran to the front. They was still holding they own.

I started shooting at niggas too.

"Aye wrap this shit up." I said.

"That bitch ass nigga Fredo ran." Joe said backing out the door still shooting.

"MOVE OUT EVERYBODY." I said making sure everybody was moving towards the door." We all made it out and started running towards the door.

"Hospital. GO TO THE HOSPITAL MONTANA." I said getting in the back with Ne checking her pulse.

Okay. She still breathing. She just won't wake up. "Think about Kacey Ne." I kept repeating.

Jania P.O.V.

"Think about Kacey Ne." I kept hearing. Kentrell ? Is that you? Why can't I move. I can't open my eyes. I hear you. I'm thinking about him. I have to be smarter. I'm sorry Trell I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Im sorry. I'm sorry.

I just kept repeating I'm sorry.

"Oh shit I see her hand moving. How far we is from the hospital?" I heard him say.

"We round the corner." Montana said.

Then I started to pay attention to the car engine. Everything was loud. The wind. The other cars. Police sirens. Everything. Am I dead?

"Imma go get the people." I heard Montana said then a car door slam.

"Ne don't you ever do no dumb shit like this again. This fucked up cuz yk imma come. I appreciate you ,but we got a child. You can't be doing shit like this." He said. I could feel him staring at me.

"I got a wife at home. That I have to make it back home to. I have Kayden, Taylin, Kamiri , Kam, Kacey, Kind, and Kyrie to make it back to." He said sounding upset.

"I'm sorry." I tried to say ,but nothing came out.
__________________________________________

What y'all think gone happen?

Is Ne gone wake up?

Is Trell upset?

I guess we will see in the next chapter. I will see you guys next time 🌹