36🤍

Kentrell's P.O.V.
"I'm s-sorry." I looked down seeing nene mouth moving. "Im sorry Trell." She said. It sounded very faint ,but I can hear it.

"It's all good Ne. It's all good." I said opening the car door seeing them with the stretcher for her. I put her on the stretcher and held her hand until we got to the door.

"Sir what happened?" The nurse asked.

"I found her like that." I said sitting down.

"Are you sure ? We're going to have to call the police." She said steady questioning me.

"BI-." I was cut off by Montana.

"MAAM that's the mother of his child so if you could leave him alone right now. I'll answer any questions you have." He said walking to the corner with the lady.

I wanna make sure Ne okay and I wanna see Kacey. I'm gone kill Fredo. I saw all them fucking bruises on her. Regardless of what happen or what went down imma always have love for her that's just not where my heart at. Im not gone let no nigga fuck over nun of my babymommas though.

*2 hour later*

"Excuse me. Family here for Jania Murphy-Jackson?" A doctor said.

Me and the gang stood up. "Yeah that's us." I said.

"Only two of you can visit her at a time." He said.

"Come on Joe." I said walking behind the doctor.

I walked in and for the first time I felt bad. Her eyes were red. Hair was in a nappy ponytail. Face bruised up. Neck had red marks on it. And her leg was broke.

"Damn Ne you fucked up huh?" I said laughing.

"Yeah they got my ass." She said laughing too.

"What they say?" I asked sitting down.

"Hey Joseph." She said speaking to him.

"Hey nappy head." He said sitting down next to me.

"I got a broken leg and three fractured ribs." She said looking up at the tv with her eyes watering.

"You a big gangsta. You gone shake back thug." I said.

"Thank you Kentrell. I really prayed for you to come save me. I wasn't in my right mind. I was trying to help and tell you Fredo was plotting on Asia." She said wiping her tears.

"I appreciate that. You know imma come running everytime. Imma go see Kacey and handle some business then I'm shooting back to Hawaii with my wife." I said.

"He's with my momma. I hope Asia doing okay. You mentioned a Kyrie in the car. She pregnant again ?" She asked with her head leaning to the side.

"Yeah. She is." I said nodding my head.

"Congratulations for the 1000th time." She said laughing.

"Haha I hope yo ribs snap in half" I said getting serious cuz she got jokes.

"Aw damn." Joe said laughing.

"The gang wanna come see ya and speak then we gone head out though. You need anything ?" I asked her getting up.

"Nah im good Desean. Thank you." She said looking back at the tv.

The gang went in and saw her and we went to Nene momma house making sure we wasn't being followed.

I knocked on the door and stepped back.

"Who is it?" I heard her momma say.

"It's Top." I said smiling.