21🤍

Asia's P.O.V.
*4 months later*
I had finally let go of Kentrell and my life was much better. Yes, he comes and gets his daughter. But as for me I am in a relationship with Devin. 1 month strong today actually . He told me he had a surprise for me. I was just now walking in my house. I dropped my purse on the island in the kitchen because of what I was looking at.

Clue #1:This is just the beginning, keep walking babygirl

Clue #1:This is just the beginning, keep walking babygirl..go to the bedroom and go to the place where you relax.

I grabbed the card off the wall, and slowly walked up the stairs and went into my bedroom where the roses where all over and went into my bathroom that's where I relax.

Clue #2: You have an hour to soak and rid your mind of all your troubles of the day, that'll I hear later on

Clue #2: You have an hour to soak and rid your mind of all your troubles of the day, that'll I hear later on. I made you a playlist to listen to while your in the bath. When you get out go into the bedroom I bought you something to wear.

*1 hour later*
I got out the bath that I didn't want to get out of and went into my room and it was a box with some roses. I opened the box and it was a holographic dress I had been looking at and mentioned to him that I wanted , also with a pair of red heels. I made a mental note to put the roses in water before we did whatever tonight. I went into the bathroom and plugged my flat irons up and flat-ironed my blonde hair. Then I put my lotion on and did my makeup. I finally put my dress and heels on and saw another card in the box.

Clue #3-You look so beautiful babygirl, look on the back of this card and come to this address I'll be there waiting, I love you.

I smiled and texted him I loved him too. I grabbed my clutch and walked downstairs grabbing my keys and phone off the counter and got in my car.

*30 minutes later*
I pulled up to some fucking woods, okay he got me fucked up. I leaned over and grabbed my pink slippers off the passenger side they were black so it's okay. I got out the car and walked into the clearing. There was my perfect ass boyfriend standing there by a cute ass table with some lights in a tree.