14🤍

Kentrell's P.O.V

I'm sitting in this hospital lobby waiting on them to tell us wassup with Kay . She done got shot in her damn shoulder.

"Say YB , you and "your girlfriend" Kay all over the shaderoom." He said laughing showing me the post.

"Shit ain't funny , Asia crazy ass is finna flip the fuck out she don't play that shit." I said back irritated.

"That's what yo ugly dent head ass get fa cheating, stop doing that girl like that, we ain't forgot about Blasian ass gone tell her that was yo friend and made a song about the bitch lil scrounged eye ass." KD said.

"Bitch ass nigga stfu cuz you was smiling in all they faces." I said back.

"Them bitches gave me food fuck else was I supposed to do? Cry?" KD said.

"Taylor keep calling me I can't ignore her much longer. OH SHIT. Nigga they on they way hea." Joe said standing up panicking.

"That shit ain't even funny to play about mane ion need to hear that right na." I said.

"I tried to tell you." Joe said shaking his head.

I'm irritated as fuck right na, why the fuck is they playing and saying shit like this. Asia ain't called or texted me so I'm assuming she don't know shit. I hope she don't she gone leave my ass. Gone take my baby away from me. I made her a promise and broke it. I can't be faithful fa shit. I don't understand why. I'm just not ready to be tied down.

"Aye I'll be back, gotta go make a call rq." I said standing up walking out the room.

I got up and went by the entrance doors to call Asia.

*Phonecall*

"Say hello?" I said into the phone.

"The fuck you want Desean?" She said answering with an attitude.

"What's wrong wichu? Why you acting like that?" I asked confused.

"YOU GOT ME OUT HERE FUCKING LOOKING STUPID YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA!"She said back loudly.

"You need ta lower yo voice before my baby hear you. I don't know what you talm bout." I said.

"Don't say shit about MY baby Kentrell." She said.

"Oh she yo baby na? Quit playing with me mane. Why I hear wind and shit you must be outside?" I asked. 

"I'm on my way to come fuck you up." She said hanging up the phone.

This girl did not hang up in my face. Fuck she mean she on her way? That bitch Joe wun playing I should've known Taylor told his ass some. Shit I gotta think fast. Then I heard the doctor talking.

"She will be fine she just needs to rest for 6-8 weeks at the most. We gave her pain medicine for aches , are you the boyfriend?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah, thats me." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Stupid flunk ass niggas these days boy I tell you anyways what you doing Ben10?" KD said.