I love you

Kian says those 3 words about 3 times in this video. It's like so fluent for him to say to Jc. Jc on the other hand not so much. I mean he says it sometimes but not as much as he used to. Now u might be confused why jasons video is at the top. It's because of his speech h about friendship. He talked about how they all should be grateful for each other. So when Kian was saying I love you that's all I thought about and this is what I said.

And Im talking about know when I say that as well

And Im talking about know when I say that as well. It's hard to find people that are relatable and have the same goals and intentions as you.  Kian and jc are grateful to have each other and be so close and comfortable with each other. I hope this tour would kind of show them something. Like life without each other because once they get back together they will appreciate each other more. So Jc say it back😂. Ik Kian is probably gonna be there on some dates but until then they'll see. He did say it's the first time in a while there going to be away from each other. I just want to hear them like sit down on live and just be nice to each other cherishing one another. Because ik they always play around and talk junk so yeah. That has nothing to do with me shipping them. I just want to hear them complement each other and realize what they have. When u think about it they are kind of like a knock off Zane and Heath😂. I think this is my longest chapter but it needed to be said. Say I love you while you can.