Shes a beard.

Jc P.O.V

After dropping Chelsey off I head to kians house. I'm sick and tired of going out with her. Don't get me wrong she's my best friend and I love her to death...but she also agreed to be my beard. Kian and I weren't ready to come out with our relationship yet. Chelsey was such a kind and understanding person of the situation. Today is the day though.....the day I want to drop this act.

Kians P O.V

Bang bang bang

I heard a loud knock at my door. I went to open it and in rushed Jc. He hugged me tight as I shut the door back.

"Gosh do u want me to get a complaint" I looked down at Jc and noticed he wasn't laughing or smiling.

"What's wrong Jc"

"I'm done. I can't fake this with Chelsey anymore"

" Well don't force the peices to fit" I let go of Jc and walked into the kitchen as he followed.

"What do you mean" we both grabbed a beer and sat on the couch

"If you don't want to have that relationship anymore you don't have to." Don't get me wrong....I wasn't forcing Jc to get a beard. It was a mutual decision.

"I'm still scared though kian. Now we really can't do anything suspicious because I don't have  girlfriend excuse to fall back on."

Jc P.O.V

I take a sip of my beer. I'm really stressed right now. While dating Chelsey I can risky things with Kian because nobody would suspect anything. I want to let her go but I also don't want to come out right now.

"J you don't have to be scared. We don't have to come out if y'all break up. We can just slowly come out like me and Meredith did."

"Don't mention her Kian" ugh me and that girl didn't fit. I still think about Kian being bi...it's scary.

" This conversation is over anyway. Break up with Chelsey because your happiness comes first." He was right and this is one of the reasons I love him.  We both sipped on our drinks and then I shot Chelsey a text.

"We don't have to pretend anymore"

The end ...djejskskske.  I have alot of drafts just waiting to be released so stay stuned.✌✌ That definition really used Harry and Louis I'm done😂✌.