The Shade

So this chapter is gonna be a little iffy because I'm bipolar on this situation. The topic being when Chelsey asked the question "do u love me more than u love Kian?"

Right now I'm on the...wtf that was so irrelevant side. Like even Jc face was like wtf...what kinda question was that?

Literally his face right after she asked that

Literally his face right after she asked that. You cannot ever convince me that isn't a wtf face. Now before I go deeper and get real with the situation let me show the screenshots of both parties.

 Now before I go deeper and get real with the situation let me show the screenshots of both parties

PLENTY of people are getting the wrong impression

PLENTY of people are getting the wrong impression. Rn I can care less about Jian...u just don't ask someone do u love me or your best friend u knew for YEARS and have a whole career with more. People are saying well we all know it's a different type of love for Chelsey and Kian. EXACTLY you just proved MY FREAKING POINT.  Why the hell would u ask something like that knowing the answer..it's obviously different between u too. I don't care what anyway says she was throwing crazy shots at Kian. Every since that compatibility test video she probably been threatened by K every since.

Also why just Kian..after everything. After the allegations that you don't like him and he doesn't like you .. everything. Like she could've said you friends and then listed some specifics. "Do you love me more than everyone in the house" " do you love me more than your friends..Corey, Kian, etc". Like anything she could've asked but she came for kian. Myahkyah say it LOUDER for the people in the back. Get y'all facts straight on why the situation is crazy. It's really not that big of a deal. Then at the same time I'm picturing Kian watching this like..."what the actual hell"

I'm dying to see a roommate video now...the vibes the vibes. Like girl u just moved in ...and already stirring the pot. Let's be realistic here...it's not just about Kian. If she would've asked "who do u love more me or Franny" I would've acted the same way. Don't say it's different because Franny a girl...it's not.

Ofc I'm sure Kian knows it's expected that Jc would say Chelsey but like.....no

If u still don't see my P.O.V try this. Picture you and your best friend of 6 years and this girl/boy they've dated for a year and some change or 2 w.e. then they say they love that person more than you. Yes, it's a different type of love..but lemme explain how Kian would still be hurt.
Now this is kind of off topic but ..I think of it as this though. If Chelsey and Kian was drowning he would save her. Like that's the kind of love I thought about when the question was asked. Life saving love, picking one over the other love, wyr never see Chelsey or Kian again type love. U know stuff like that. He's in love with her so I can kinda understand why he would pick her...but now u see how that's hurtful to Kian. Idk if I made sense.

W.e I don't think I made sense at all but if u understand lemme know..and tell me what you think about the situation ✌️✌️