another point

Earlier in the book I was talking about Chelsey not being lit and just existing. I talked about moments in my jelsey chapter. It's like when she's on camera she acts all innocent but a while later her and jc somewhere drunk ....having fun.... probably. Anyway to my point about the photo. Chelsey looked up at the camera all innocent and looked back down chilling on the phone.

Jc recording...the boys in the back getting hyped up. Making a scene for the screen ..and there's Chelsey. I mean I don't expect u to be too turned up in a elevator but dang. Have some fun act like u want to be there.

Again when her and jc went on a boat for 4th of July. She was sitting there like a little teenager. Talking all sweetly like have a little more enthusiasm. Your on a boat loosen up..you too Jc. Y'all looked drained....Kian would of had u laughing the whole time. Whereas with Chelsey y'all just had a few drinks like always. Do u hang out without drinking. It's like y'all relationship is a drunken mistake that keeps happening. I'm not trying to drag them at all. Drinking isn't something to do when you're bored tho...like...
Anyway just have more enthusiasm.

Take notes from the vlog squad on how to be lit on a boat😂

Take notes from the vlog squad on how to be lit on a boat😂. Ik they were on a boat with other people but still there's other ways to have fun than drinking.