He Lied

I have gathered u here today to talk about the 2 iconic moments in this video.

First let me rant about Jc saying he wouldn't marry Chelsey. A lot of people say they were shocked but I wasn't. Ik he didn't wanna marry her because before they even got together he said he doesn't wanna get married. What I didn't expect was for him to just come out and say it. Like it wasn't a uncertain answer...he said it confidently. I knew he would be like "if u would've said stay together forever I would've said yes. I freaking knew it....that he would explain himself in those exact words afterwords. Anyway I saw a comment that said Chelsey wants to get married. Idk I'm confused she might not want it now but maybe in the future....but idk if that's true.

Now onto the juicy part. Jc liking his kiss with boys. That's not that suprising because we already know he's kissed multiple boys. My point is Mr. "Im comfortable with my sexuality, I'm straight". Why lie about u liking the kiss if your so straight. You knew the truth was gonna come out regardless. He probably thought if he said yes in confidence people(fans)  would start calling him bi or gay....or w.e. I think Jc is straight as in dating girls but when it comes to other stuff he's open to guys. Like if u kiss a guy or make out with them you're usually touching each other so hey.......

I mean obviously he liked some of the kisses because he kept doing it. The high question is ....is he drunk or sober when he kisses them? Are the boys also straight, bi, or gay? Why was he kissing them...a dare or something?

That last question was deep because how did u just end up kissing a boy if it wasn't a dare. You like what u saw and started flirting. Idk. What do you think about this video and the rant? Like the questions could've been better. I hope Jc bring the tea. Ik Jc asked a question about Chelsey taking up time and Kian said yes. It was on the live unless he was playing.

They really made me salty doing 2 separate videos like ALRIGHTTTTT. They need that coin.

Peace✌✌