Drunk

Jc P.O.V

Me and Kian decided to throw a house warming party. We finally moved from our old house and I'm so excited. Probably a little too excited considering I'm drunk right now. I leave the kitchen and head into the living room.

I spot a few friends. Dom and Andrea chatting loudly over the music with a red cup in hand. David taking pics of Franny and Nezza for the gram. Corey is dancing with some chick. Sebastian is doing something for Bobby's vlog. Lastly I spot Kian trying to stay sober. He decided to stay sober through out the party since someone had to. Kian only had a few shots so he's just a lil tipsy.

I made my way out to the backyard where beer pong was being held.

Kians P.O.V

I'm so over this party. Mainly because the fact I have to be the sober one. Jc was sober the last time we threw a party so..I guess it's my turn. Speaking of Jc where the hell is he?

" No you cheated f*ckin dip sh*t." Ughhh speaking of the devil. I head towards the noise to see what's happening. I walk outside seeing Jc and Grant fussing over beer pong. I hate hulk jc ughhh. Before I can break the fuss I see them pushing each other and almost start wrestling.

"Grant chill tf out he's clearly drunk" I said pushing grant away.

"Dude he ran up on me first"

"I don't care who ran up on who. Be nice or leave..this is our house." With that being said I drag Jc back in the house.

"Jc please act right or I'm calling this party off" I said that in the nicest way possible because ik how Jc is when he's drunk

"This is my house as well I can do what I want" he walked away from me and all I could do is sigh. I'm not trying to babysit Jc all night.

Jc P.O.V

I head over to the kitchen to grab another drink. All of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around. I have never seen this man before. Is this someone's plus one. You know...like a friend of a friend.

"Hey Jc, are you looking to have some fun" he drew a line with his finger down my chest. He wasn't bad looking but I'm so not into boys.

"Ummm no thanks" I turn back around and Grab a drink out the fridge.

He wrapped his arms around me from the back and whispered into my ear.

"Come on sexy. One time won't hurt." I try to unwrap his hands from around me. Instead it looks I'm holding his hands when in reality I'm trying to pull them away from me

"Ayyy what the hell is going on here" I heard Kian say as he made his way in the kitchen. The boy got off me but still stood very close. Kian came up to us and rolled his eyes looking aggravated.

"Mhmh Jc has really nice pants. I just wanna test the zipper." He turned away from answering kians question and focused on me again.

"Can u treat me like homework Jc. Slam me on the table and do me all night." He came closer to my face as if to kiss me but I turned my head.

"Ayy watch the f*ck out" Kian said as he pushed him away from me.

"Stay out of this kian. Lighten up were all grown here..it's a party."

"Thanks caption obvious but he's mine so back tf up" woahh Kian just called me his. I'm so straight....but I love when he's overprotective of me.

"Since when did yall start to date." The stranger replied.

"Let me sing it for you. Twinkle twinkle little witch mind your business you nosey b*tch." I laughed..kians so funny and clever. The boy grunted and walked away saying he doesn't have time for this. Anyway

"Kian who was that?"

"David's brother... remember him saying he has a gay brother. Well that was his plus one tonight."

"Wow he's a lil freaky"

"Or maybe he's drunk you idiot. This party is over. Go upstairs and get ready for bed. I'm telling everyone to leave right now"

The next day

Kian P.O.V

Last night Bobby helped me clean up being the good and innocent friend he is. He doesn't really go to parties but hey he needed vlog content. Anyway Jc is still in his room. I'm assuming he's hungover so I head downstairs and get painkillers with water. I go back up the stairs and knocked on his door. Why am I such a good friend. He opened the door and gosh would he put some clothes on...he's literally just on boxers.

"Wakey wakey lemon cakey" I went and put everything on his night stand.

"Dude shut up, idiot" he laughed and went to put some sweatpants on.

"My head hurts like a b*tch"

"I brought u painkillers. Look on the nightstand." As I was leaving Jc yelled out for me to wait.

"Come sit I wanna say something" we sat on his bed.

"Thank you for last night. I was really out of it. I almost lost a friend and almost got raped." Jc is so dramatic.

"He wasn't gonna rape you" i said rolling my eyes.

"How do you know? He was tipsy anything can happen. Anyway thanks for the painkillers too"

"No prob" I got up and started to head for the door

"Oh and Kian"

"Yes"

Jc P.O.V

It's time to tell him. We always joke with each other but I really want to let him know I appreciate him.

"yes" Kian came to sit back down. Here goes nothing.

"Thanks for being protective of me and caring for me when I'm drunk."

"It's not only when your drunk that I care. You know that right?"

"I know kian..that's why I love you. Growing up I didn't have much friends. You though...you stayed by my side since o2l and you don't judge me for stupid sh*t."

"Ok Jc...thanks but your making me feel weird."

"That's what I'm talking about Kian. Saying thank you and I love you shouldn't be weird for us to say to each other. So I'll say it before it's to late. I love you Kian." He looked in my eyes for a second and it's like I saw lust In his eyes.

"I love you too Jc" there's still one more thing to ask him.

"Why did you call me yours last night." Kian shifted on the bed and looked at me straight in the eyes

"I didn't like the way he was touching you. If I didn't say that he would've kept going. I want to be your closest friend Jc. I want to be the one you run to. I wanna be the first person you call when you have a big announcement. Not anyone else"

wow I did not know Kian was like that about me. He's protective, caring, understanding, and even jealous all because of me. This is a first time Kian told me more than a simple I love you.

"This is getting weird Jc. I'll go now". This is probably the 3rd time Kian has tried to leave. For some Reason I can't let him. My mind keeps saying "why the hell do you keep calling him back" but my heart sings a different tune.

I grabbed Kians hand and he turned around. We looked in each other's eyes and at that point I knew I had to kiss him.

I'm straight. I know I am....but when it comes to Kian he's all I ever wanted.

This was kind of long I guess but I didn't want to do two parts so......✌✌✌✌