Something Missing

So the reality house is good right? Correct

But I always felt it was something missing. Like it's Gucci but the episodes are just a little .... ughhhh yea.

I was thinking is it because the challenges aren't as interesting. Is it the way they vote or edit it. Like I just couldn't place a finger on it.

Then it HIT. I always said it's just like 3-4 interesting people there.

Elijah, Trisha, and dom....also Corey because...he's Corey. I didn't want to sound like I was craping on the show though because ik this is a big thing for them.

Then I heard what dom said on Corey's video. Finally SOMEBODY recognized... like at least dom knows.

He legit said him, Elijah, and Trisha was the only interesting ones and everyone else was boring. I was literally saying the same thing but I didn't call the others boring. Dom just a og... I was like he wild for that. Jake is also interesting but he more chill around others that aren't his crew ..Sam ,Colby, etc.

I just feel like the others have more chill personalities. I wish it would've been people like Heath, Zane, dirty Dom, and some other outgoing personalities. That would've been greatttt.... like bump the Trisha fued shid. It probably would've spiced it up... let me stop lol.

But yeah it's mainly the people and besides that it's greatttttttt. Especially considering they can't do certain things because the rental house. So they are making it as interesting as they can with what they have.

I kinda do miss the sit down and crazy videos though. Anyway that's all I got for now....I'm not even finna speak on kian and ole girl. So with that being said ...

Peace ✌🏽