unforgivable

Kian P.O.V

Jc left. He quite the Kian and jc channel and just left. Every since O2l I knew we had a different connection from everyone else. So I never thought it would come to this.

I sit on my bed and take out my song book. For a while now I've been writing some music to express myself. Jc won't listen and I don't want to vent to any of my other friends considering there also still Jc friend. At this point all I have is music and subscribers to vent to. I start writing and and as I write my heart gets heavy. I hate this I wish he would've crossed the bridge before he burnt it.

Jc P.O.V

I miss Kian. I miss him so freaking much. I'm in the wrong and I know it but he said some unforgivable things as much as I did. Some days I'm on the drive to his house to clear things up but when I think back to what he said I'm not mad....I'm hurt.

(Flashback to the day it all began)(still Jc p.o.v)

Im finally back from tour and I head to kians house. I think it's finally time to tell him. I know this is probably the worst decision of my life...but for some reason I don't care. I have a girlfriend and I want to settle down. I want to be a regular couple with kids. I'm tired of doing this childish stuff with Kian.

I pull up at kians apartment and head to his door.

"Hey Jc why are you here". He said in a rude but playful tone. I walked in and plopped on the couch.

"We have to talk and it's pretty serious"

"Ok what is it". He followed me in the living room and sat on the other side of the couch.

"I dont know how to say this and I want you to understand ok. I don't wanna participate in the Kian and jc channel anymore"

"Ok is this some type of quiting Kian and jc prank or something." he started laughing and looking around to find a camera.

"Kian I'm serious. There's no cameras.....I don't want to do the channel anymore I'm over it." Kian jumped up from the couch and put his hand on his hip.

"Dude if this is a freaking prank tell me now. It's not funny at all. Why would you want to quite the channel."

"I want to settle down with Chelsey. I wanna travel and have kids. I want to do all this without having to be forced on camera to do a stupid video. We're getting older Kian...we can't keep this up."

Kian P.O.V

Jc is telling me he wants to 'not participate' in the channel anymore. What does he mean not participate....it's his channel too. You can't just not participate.

"What do you mean forced to make a video. How the hell are you gonna pay bills."

I somewhat still think this is a prank. He said he doesn't want to get married...so what does he mean settle down. He wants kids but aren't gonna be able to afford them.

"Don't worry about that. Chelsey works and I'll upload on my main channel once in a while." That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Why not just stay uploading on our channel.

"What's the difference between our channel and your channel"

"Mine channel doesn't have to do dumb challenges and be extra all the time". At this point I'm fired up. All this time we've spent building our channel. He just insults because he feels like he's getting older and needs to settle down. All because of a girl.

"Jc just because we're getting old doesn't mean we have to act old."

"Kian I'm sorry I don't wanna act like a immature 22 year old anymore."

He's been testing my patient this whole time. This draws the line. First he stoped pulling his weight on the channel. Then he insults our channel we've worked hard to build. Now he's low-key insulting me...I'm done. I walk over to the door as he watches me.

"You know what Justin. Truth is people only watched because me anyway. I mean look at me...tall, handsome, actor, artist, singer. The poll even said so. My social media says so as well. So leave...I can pull the weight on my own." I sat this with a slight smirk on my face. I didn't want to scream...he wasn't worth it.

I opened my door and looked at Jc to see his mouth wide open. He was shook and I was broken. I know exactly what I've done and I regret it so much.

Jc P.O.V

Kian knows exactly what he's done as I sit with my mouth open. My eyes start to get a little teary..and I'm hurt. He knows I've been insecure about that. It's always Kian this and Kian that....I've always felt like the underdog.

He would even tell me "your my favorite in my eyes". Although him saying that didn't do much... it was always his actions that potrayed it. That made me feel better....like he actually meant what he said.

I felt like as long as I had caring loving people around me...I didn't care who the fans liked more. Because at the end of the day the people around us liked and looked at us the same. Some days the insecurity would come back. Like how did I end up with such a good looking and successful best friend. Then there's me....playing follow the leader. How dare he...I tell him my insecurity and he uses it against me. I thought I could trust him with anything ...guess not

Enough with the rant. Kian wants me out so that's exactly what I do. I stand up and leave without a goodbye. As I'm walking down the hallway I hear a mumble...but I'm not able to make out what it was. Lastly I hear a door shut lightly before I turn  into another hallway.

This was kind of long but if you want a part 2 let me know.