Dear Jc Caylen

I'm smiling so hard at that video. I'm not gonna lie I was scared for a lil bit idky. Then I saw it was 2 minutes and thought what could this be. When Kian was saying Jc name...full name. Omg I was living and the tasks are freaking funny. I honestly hope Jc doesn't complete like 2 of them so he can upload why he loves Kian. I would live for that at this desperate moment lol. Idk like it's something about the way Kian said " telling people why you love me" that got me. He was like super confident in saying that Jc loves him. I mean ik JC told him that before but it's a difference. You can tell someone you love them anytime but if that person can feel the love and know that u actually mean it when u say u love them it's even better. I don't want to sound like I'm reaching but I needed that moment. For a minute David stole our beloved JC place.

But it was a fail so

But it was a fail so. Anyway I hope knj make a video like that. It's so many videos they can do. Compatibility test, 24 handcuff, reading fanfics(since they did edits), in bed with knj part 2/q&a, and many more. Kian still didn't do Jc makeup blindfolded. They also said they would recreate old knj videos. Come thru knj we miss you.