Jc Is Bold

Ok so this chapter is basically a jian anaylisis and conspiracy theory video put together. So I'm gonna put a conspiracy theory and then explain it...let's go

Theory #1: Was Jc sexually fustrated. Like it seemed as if sometimes he wants Kian but he knows "it's wrong" so he pushes away from him.

Now for the explanation. So Jc kept flirting with Kian throughout the video but at the same time he was getting angry with him. Like is he flirting with him and arguing after so the flirting won't seem too fishy. Idk exactly how to explain it. Jc was just on and off throughout the video. Basically he was flirting but then try to push away and back out of it because he would snap back into reality...or remember the cameras rolling.

Theory #2: Was Kian nervous or uncomfortable when Jc said what he said?

Ok so we all know the famous lines.    "how about you put your hand down on my cock". When Jc said that I actually turned the video off and put my wig back on no lie...wig reversed😂. Anyway So after Jc said that at 11:40 Kian started shaking afterwards

 Anyway So after Jc said that at 11:40 Kian started shaking afterwards

So I was thinking maybeeee....the glue was running out and it was hard to squeeze out of the bottle. Butt then they did a couple more rounds so like it wasn't that empy. I'm just suprised that part wasn't edited out. Anywho Kian just smiled and was telling Jc to give him his hand...tryna to move on from the situation and then started shaking. So do u think it made him nervous since that's the most sexual thing Jc probably ever said to him. Or do u think it made him uncomfortable like why TF are u saying this to me.

Theory #3: Jc doesn't know. So Jc said he doesn't know why he said that. Now do u believe that or do you think he did mean to say it...just not aloud. I think he was thinking that in his head and said it out loud. Like the Instant regret on his face was like...I said that shid out loud and the camera is rolling. Idk what do u think. Also everyone reactions tho..Corey laughed and Kian smiled. Like maybe  Jc says things like that off camera or when he's drunk?? Do u think. I also realize Jc gets real flirty when he's sleepy or drunk.

Theory #4: the tongue situation. This isn't really a theory. It's just the fact they joked about doing the tongue thing...but they did it before. Did they like it or something. Like Jc did it on purpose the first time...IDC. I think I talked about it in another chapter. Anyway....

Theory #5: I literally forgot. I was writing ...came back hours later and forgot. Sooo this is your slot. In the comments write your theory or which theories I wrote that u believe in.

Anywho lets wrap this thing up. The unnecessary touching

 The unnecessary touching

Jc just couldn't get enough of Kian in this video could he

Jc just couldn't get enough of Kian in this video could he. If he wasn't saying "let's go on a date" & "put your hand down on my cock"...he was being touchy. Like was he horny gosh how long has it been since u seen Chelsey before this was recorded. Last but not least I also realized they wore the same jewelry or w.e.

They both had a rubber band on one arm and on the other they had a bracelet. They both had a chain around their neck andddd one dangling earring. Small details.

PEACEEE!!✌✌ Remember to drop those comments. I think this is sort of a longer chapter. I feel like I haven't uploaded in forever. It's just been a busy week and the last knj didnt have jian much. It's was funny though...Shane and Tana shade.

Jc yelling "Tanaaaa" at then end when they rolled the bloopers had me😂😂😂