Traffic

Kian P.O.V

"Dudeee L.A traffic is ridiculous." I say sitting at the wheel.

"Ik I'm so freaking bored and hungry." Jc said with a sad pouty face. I turned down the music that's playing and took out my phone. I recorded a quick insta story and Jc started acting up like usual. He loves flaking and yelling for the cam. He gets out the car and stands in the rain.

"Dude get in the freaking car you're gonna get wet." I ended the video and he got in the car.

"So what your car will dry."

"Should we film a video I'm so bored." I took my seatbelt off and got comfy.

"No... what are we gonna film the cars? The rain? Let's listen to some lany or something."

"We've been listening to music for the last hour now."

"Anddddd....it's good for the soul." Jc said taking off his glasses. He crossed his legs and closed his eyes acting like he's meditating.

"You're a freaking idiot." We both bust out laughing. I drove up a little as traffic started moving.

"That's it...that's all we get to move." Jc said laughing while talking. When we get bored we laugh alot...sorry.

"Truth or Dare" I asked J.

"Nooooo wyr." I rolled my eyes

"What's the difference."

"Ok with the wyr u actually have to do it." Jc stated. I mean it's not much to do but w.e floats his boat.

"Ok wyr go around knocking on people's window or call your mom and tell her you're in the hospital." I asked J.

"Easy call my mom."

"You can't tell her it's a prank though. After you call and tell her hang up. If she keeps calling let it ring." I said laughing. I'm evil.

"Dude no....I'll knock on people's windows."

"Yell "what the hell is taking so long" while you're doing it." We both started laughing and I took out my phone ofc.

Jc P.O.V

I went around to some windows and saw many different reactions.

"What the hell is taking so long." The lanky dude rolled down the window.

"Dude idk ask the car that's flipped over." A accident of course....

"Sure, will do." He rolled the window back up. I went to another window but the other dude wasn't so pleased. Once the dude finished rudely dismissing me I walked back to the car to find a laughing Kian.

"That dude was about to rip your head off." kian said laughing

"Yep and my best friend would've sat right in the car laughing... great." We moved up some more and the traffic seemed to ease up. A few minutes later we came to another stop.

Kian P.O.V

"Ok J wyr-..."

"Damn dude just skip my turn."

"I have a good one though and we never agreed on a order."

"Whatever what is it?"

"Wyr call Chelsey and say you cheated and want to break up or kiss me." I know he's definitely not gonna kiss me so I just gave him something hard to go up against.

"Dude why would u want to ruin my relationship."

"I don't I just wanna hear her curse u out. I mean you can tell her at 10:00 tonight it's a prank." I laughed at how sad Jc face looks. It's not that serious she's not gonna get another dude from now until 10:00.

"I'll record the footage and send it to her later .I mean she knows we're two goofballs with a YouTube channel... She'll understand." I explained. I don't wanna be too bad of a best friend.

"No, I'll kiss you."

"What I said that because I thought that's the one thing you wouldn't do."

"We've done it before..no big deal. I don't have time to be anxiously waiting until 10:00." Well I mean he's kind of right. A quick kiss or being anxious all day...I understand.

I didn't actually want to kiss him but oh well. The vlog squad kiss each for videos all the time...no biggy

"Ok I guess" I lean in as both of us close our eyes. Our lips slowly touched and I felt something as soft as a pillow. We pulled away after 2 seconds and....

"Ok so-" Jc said as we we're still looking in each other's eyes.

"Traffic is moving aga-" Before I could finish my sentence I felt lips crash into mine...again. I don't know why or how it happened...but it felt good.

I felt Jc hand on my neck pulling me closer. The kiss slightly gets deeper before we hear a horn. We grow apart and I push the pedal.

"I guess you are better without the lipstick." Jc said

"I bet I am" We looked at each other with a small smirk, laughed, and finally got on down the road.

I'm just horrible...but did ya miss me lol