Twitter

What is up with people coming for Corey. Is it like a trend or what.

For one there shouldn't even be a argument....he lives in L.A. THATS LIKE ONE OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE STATES.
Yes YouTube is a passion but it's also a job. Corey only does YouTube for a living so THATS HOW HE MAKES MONEY and to get 3 $..wow.

People don't think about that. I mean you need cameras, computer, lighting, stuff for content and more. I don't think it's anything wrong with having a YouTube for the money but let me explain. I like to put it like this..for the money and because of the money are two different things. I know that sounds crazy and probably the same but hear me out.  Technically every YouTuber is doing YouTube for money or else they would be homeless. Literally almost every YouTuber doesn't have a job. They just do YouTube ...which is considered as a job. That's how they make money and it's kinda like motivation to keep going. like  'I gotta keep uploading or I'm not gonna be able to pay bills". Nothing is wrong with that it's called reality. Just like a photographer and artist. They're passionate about what they do but if they do that for a living and u paying them dirt...what do you expect. As long as you actually care for your fans and don't let anything get to your head its ok. Make yo coin sis ain't nothing wrong with that.

Now if your doing it because of the money it's a difference. Because mean 'for the reason that'. So if your reasoning is money...then no. In that case you don't care about anything but the money because that's why your doing it. That's just like saying I do YouTube because I get paid. That means you get paid is strictly the reason why u do YouTube. I feel like if you don't it because money it will show. You wouldn't do tours, meet and greets, or merch that often unless you want money....because u wouldn't care about your fans.

I feel like I'm not making sense😑😶..I need a facepalm emoji✌✌

I need a facepalm emoji✌✌

Kathy understands. When youtubers work hard they deserve some coin.