Pumpkins

In this video it's like they wanted to do the kiss thing but didn't. Jc was like "i shouldn't do that in public". The way he looked down and laughed afterwards was cute tho yazzzz. But I'm like why not do that in public because your dressed as Mario and Luigi, kids are around, because it's pda, or because your boys and ya know😒. Idk what do u think??

Anyway at 1:45 I'm not even gonna lie I thought that was cute. Idk but the smallest gestures are so cute to me. Jc taking care of his boyfriend..helping him out. Btw thats when he tucked his turtle neck in.

Now heressssss something I wanna talk talk about. Jc will say something about another girl or w.e and then remember about Chelsey and refer to her. In this video he was like "she threw me the kiss yikes" and then said don't tell Chelsey. He also did the in the prank calling fans video. He was talking about girls numbers and saying dont tell Chelsey. ALSOO another video when the did the smoothie challenge. He was talking about boobies and then referred to chelsey again. ALSOOO the soda test video when he was talking about touching Bobby's boob and guess what....he referred to chelsey. He always does that. I think he gets caught up in the moment saying stuff or say it to be funny and then remember he has a gf.

Also

Ill enjoy that brief moment Jc "held" kians hand

Ill enjoy that brief moment Jc "held" kians hand. Jc was just so giggly throughout the whole video. Especially the end when they play fought. They didn't do the kissy thing because they were in public but the stare was still cute.

So I guess that's it not much jian happened in this video. One last thing though. Who should've been Mario???😂✌✌✌.