No Catching Feelings

It was already 8pm. I got to Lauren's house and nocked on the door impatiently.
"Who's that?", she yelled from inside.
"Me", I answered.
"Come in", she responded.
I opened the door.
"Lauren?", I called, as I noticed she wasn't in the living room.
"I'm in the bedroom", she said.
I walked towards her bedroom, and noticed a couple of vodka bottles on the floor. I entered the room and saw her lying in bed, like she was about to go to sleep.
"Something happened?", she looked at me in confusion.
"Were you about to sleep? I'll come back tomorrow", I said.
"Not at all, I just woke up from a nap. I wasn't feeling well. Come here", she motioned me to come sit next to her.
I sat down and glanced at her. She looked exhausted.
"Did you take care of yourself after I left?", I asked while rubbing her thigh.
"Yes. I made myself a cup of tea. Now can you tell me how your date went?", she insisted.
"I read one of my songs to him", I cracked a little smile.
"Did you really?", she asked excitedly.
"Yeah. And then.. We kissed".
She lifted her head from her pillow.
"Oh my fucking god! That was fast", she laughed out of excitement.
"But I'm not sure if I liked it", I added, and ruined her excitement. Her smile slowly faded. She truly wanted me to be happy, but I just couldn't.
"He sounds cute. You don't like him?", she asked.
"I do, I like him a lot. But as a person. I'm just not sexually attracted to him", I responded.
"Well, You can't lead him on", she said.
"And I don't want to. I truly like him. I just can't imagine myself having sex with him".
We both stayed silent for a moment.
Then Lauren broke the silence between us: "Then what do you want to do?", she asked.
I reached for her hand and grabbed it, interlocking our fingers. I began stroking her palm, with a soft smile. I looked at her hand, and slowly progressed up her arm, until my eyes met hers. She stared at me, completely confused as to what I was doing.
"I wish I could somehow combine my attraction to his personality, with my attraction to you", I said, and left her speechless.
"Camila..", she mumbled.
I ran my hand through her hair and stared deeply into her eyes.
"I really wanna kiss you right now. Would you be mad if I did?", I asked.
She shook her head softly. I leaned in and left a peck on her lips which tasted purely like heaven.
I pulled away, and my lips curved into a smile.
She all of a sudden grabbed my face and started kissing me. I quickly got on top of her and cupped her face, while she was grabbing my bum.
She rolled on top of me and sent her tongue to explore my mouth.
She stopped kissing me for a second to ensure: "This is just for fun, right? No catching feelings", she said.
"No catching feelings", I smiled.
She crashed her lips into mine once again and kissed me passionately. She stopped for a second, to remove her shirt off. She continued kissing me, as I was rubbing her smooth back, up and down.
Her hands reached for my dress, that was actually hers, and started pulling it up. I let her take it off, and she threw it to the ground. I wasn't wearing anything but a pink thong underneath, so I was a little embarrassed.
She pulled away from kissing, and whispered to me completely out of breathe: "Don't stress, you're perfect".
She began kissing my neck, and slowly but surely progressed down to my chest. She kissed my chest gently, and continued to my stomach.
I moaned as she got closer and closer to my vagina.
She started pulling my thong down while laying soft kisses on the lower part of my stomach, sending shivers down my whole body.
I spread my legs open for her to go down on me, feeling extremely nervous considering it was my first time.
We kept going until it was almost 11pm. Once we finished having sex, I laid next to her, and rested my head on her naked chest.
"It was fun", I gasped with a smile.
She was silent. I looked over at her, and noticed she wasn't smiling.
"Lo?", I muttered.
"Hmm?", she replied.
"What's wrong?", I asked.
She was still quiet.
"Did you not like it?", I asked disappointedly.
"I did. It was what I never knew I needed", she responded.
"Then?"
"It was fun. But I don't like you in that way", she said.
And somehow, it didn't hurt me. Cause I felt the same.
She continued speaking: "I absolutely love you as my best friend. But I'm not in love with you".
"Lo, it's mutual. This was just for fun. Did you have fun?", I smiled at her.
"Yeah. A lot", she smiled back.
I hugged her and got out of bed.
She spanked my bear butt, as I picked up the dress from the floor.
I laughed and quickly put the dress on.
"Who do you think you are?!", I said playfully and started tickling her.
"Stop it!", she started laughing hysterically, "I'm gonna beat the fuck out of you!".
I got on top of her and kept tickling her. It was so amusingly satisfying to see her laughing like that.
She suddenly bit my thigh.
"You motherfucker!", I screamed as I looked over at my sour thigh, "That really hurt, asshole".
She kept laughing like it was the funniest thing she ever witnessed.
"What are you laughing at, you little piece of shit" I giggled, "You suck".
She grabbed my waist and laid a peck on my stomach.
"I hate you", I smiled broadly.
She flicked her tongue and grimaced playfully.
"I don't feel like driving home right now", I said. I was still sitting on top of her.
"You can stay over. I'm going to sleep, so if you want something to wear, like pajamas or something, it's in the bottom of my closet", she responded.
I got off of her, and she covered herself in her blanket. Since I never sleep with any clothes on, I just took off the dress once again, and got in bed with her.
We both went to sleep, not knowing what exactly was the status of our relationship. But it didn't matter to us, cause we were just busy having fun.