Sing To Me

"You touch these tired eyes of mine, and map my face out line by line; and somehow growing old feels fine"- I opened my eyes as I heard the green eyed girl singing this song from the other room.
I was lying in bed with a soft smile on my face, truly mesmerized by her heavenly voice, which woke me up from my sleep in such a peaceful way.
At that point, Lauren and I have been sleeping with each other for two weeks. That's fucking crazy. But the both of us agreed that all of this is just for fun, cause we both have such a mess going on in our love life. And a little fun doesn't hurt anybody, right?

Lauren kept singing, while folding my clothes and organizing the stuff that I left in the bathroom.

"I listen close, for I'm not smart; you wrap your thoughts in works of art"- she started humming quietly as she got into the room, cause she didn't want to wake me up. Little did she know, I was already awake, enjoying her beautiful singing. I pretended like I was still asleep, just so that she would keep singing.
She walked up to her closet, with her back facing me.
She kept singing, not knowing I was hearing every single thing, and continued organizing her closet.

"I love this song", I suddenly spoke, making her jump.
She turned around to face me with a little panic attack, considering she thought I was asleep.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?!", she inhaled, "you really scared the shit out of me".
I started giggling like an annoying child. But like the weird ones, who watch a movie and find every little thing funny, even though nothing is actually funny.
"I'm sorry", I tried to hide my smile, as she sat on the bed next to me.
She noticed I was laughing at her, and joined me.
"How long have you been awake dumbass?", she asked and punched me playfully.
"Ouch!", I said and punched her back, "long enough to hear your ugly ass voice", I added.
We both laughed.
"Why don't you ever sing to me?", I asked smilingly.
"I don't know.. That's such a weird question", she giggled.
"No, for real. You have such a beautiful voice", I said.
Her lips curved into a smile.
"Are you trying to seduce me, miss Cabello?", she asked jokingly.
"Maybe", I smirked.
"Well, it's not your lucky day, then", she said playfully and looked away.
"Miss Jauregay, it's always my lucky day. I know you want me", I jumped on top of her. She put both of her hands on her mouth, making it impossible for me to reach her lips.
I licked her hand, which made her quickly remove it from her mouth.
"Ew!", she scrunched her nose.
I giggled and laid a peck on her big, luscious lips.
She pushed my face away from her- "You can't just kiss me, you have to ask first", she smirked.
"Ok, weirdo. Can I.. kiss your big fucking lips?", I said as I leaned towards her.
"I don't think so", she answered and pushed me once again with her hand.
I bit my lip and scrunched my nose- "So can I.. kiss your neck?", I asked.
"You can try", she kept smirking.
I leaned towards her neck, while moving my hand up and down her stomach. She couldn't resist me touching her this time. As I touched her beneath her chest, causing her to shiver, my lips made their way to her beautiful neck.
I started kissing her neck slowly, and noticed her struggling to resist me. She couldn't keep playing this stupid game she was playing before.
"Cam..", she gasped.
"What", I whispered while still kissing her neck.
"I..", she bit her lip, "stop".
I couldn't stop. My right hand which was stroking her stomach, slowly climbed higher and higher, and touched her breast.
"Camila..", she insisted.
"What?", I stopped kissing her.
I looked at her, waiting for her to tell me that I can keep going. But it wasn't exactly what she said.
"I'm not sure that this is what I want", she said. I got off of her, still confused about her reaction to me kissing her.
"What do you mean?", I asked in confusion.
"I feel like I'm leading you on. I don't wanna keep doing it", she looked at me.
"Lauren I'm not a child. We agreed that this is just for fun, we're not doing anything wrong", I raised my voice.
"You can't fuck your best friend just for fun. It's just not healthy", she raised her voice too.
I stayed silent for a few seconds.
'What is so wrong about this whole situation?', my mind whispered, 'I just want to feel loved. I want to feel beautiful and finally appreciate my body, and Lauren makes me feel these things about myself. I never felt like this with a guy, and honestly, I've never felt like this with anyone else. And it's not like I'm in love with her.. Or am I?'