~ First Date ~

^Outfits Designed by me (as you probably know By now I enjoy making outfits. lol. Please tell me what you think of these outfits). The top is Hermione's bottom is Snape's. The video is what they did for their date. Same basket and food.

Severus's POV

It's been two weeks since the Halloween ball and since Hermione and I officially became a couple. It's also been a week since I asked Hermione to go on a date with me and tomorrow is the day. I spent a long while thinking about what we would do during our date and I finally thought of the perfect thing.

Hermione's POV

Time Skip to the day of the date.

I'm so excited for my date with Sev! I have no idea what to wear though. At least I don't have to deal with the girls from my dorm. It's a Hogsmeade weekend so nearly everyone who could go to Hogsmeade are gone. I walk over to my closet and start to look through my clothes.

I found one of the dresses I had picked up when I was getting my outfit for Halloween and a cloak that I got from Lily as a late birthday present this year. After I picked those out I went to get shoes and accessories. You can honestly never go wrong with a comfortable pair of ballet flats. I cast a cushioning charm and a warming charm on them to ensure no matter what they are comfortable. Finally, I selected the necklace and ring sev gave me and a simple ear cuff. I get dressed and then do my hair. I finished everything off with my black leather garter belt style wand holster and I'm done! I'm officially ready for our date!

Right after I finished getting ready there was a knock on the door. I open it to see Sev dressed in a beautiful black coat, white button up, black pants and his dragon hide boots. He's carrying a basket full of food and what appears to be a large black white and red plaid blanket. I smile widely and give him a hug.

"You look very handsome Sev."

"Thank you, Hermione. You look absolutely gorgeous."

"Why thank you. So what are we doing for our date?"

Sev smiled "I have a picnic planned for us at our favorite spot by the black lake. I prepared our food just before I came here."

"Oh, that's wonderful!"

I grab a book I've started reading grab his free hand and look at him, smiling.

"Let's get going."

We depart making our way to our way to the black lake. 

Short Time Skip

We finally got to the black lake. Sev set everything down and I helped Him lay the blanket down under the large oak tree. He assured me he's got the rest so I sit down on the blanket as he brings our stuff over. He sits next to me and starts to unpack the basket. He pulls all the food out and then places a plate and a fork in front of me and does the same for himself and we sit and chat for a while as we eat. Once we finished eating we both read our books and drink our sparkling grape juice snuggled next to each other while leaning against the tree.

Sirius's POV (Surprise!)

James, Remus, Peter and I are walking back to Hogwarts from Hogsmeade when I look over and see Snivellus and Hermione Granger sitting under a tree by the black lake.

"Hey, guys look who we have over there."

They all look over and see who I'm talking about. They all look back at me.

"Sorry Mate, I'm trying to get in Lily's good books so I'm not having any part in this."

After that James just turned and walked away. Soon followed by Remus who was giving me a disapproving look. Lastly, there is Peter who seemed to be having a hard time deciding what to do and then settled on following the others. I let out a huff. Fine I will handle this myself. I have a plan to get back at them. Just you see. I make my way to the room of requirements to formulate my plan.

Hermione's POV

I must have fallen asleep because I was woken up by Bramm Nudging my hand with his beak. I pet his head lightly and he affectionately pecks my finger. I look over to see Sev also fell asleep. I Gently shake him awake because I notice it's really close to dinner time. By the time we are done packing our stuff back up, it's time for dinner so we sent everything back to my dorm via magic. I grabbed Sev's hand and we headed to the great hall.

Short Time Skip

We walk into the great hall and everyone looks at us. Some of the guys were even catcalling. But as we were walking to our seats I heard someone shout.

"Sectumsempra!"

The next thing I know I get pushed to the ground and hear a sharp snap.