1 - Young Criminal

Bam! Bam! Gunshots ranged out across the abandoned courtyard. However, this was an natural occurance because of one person's temper. But, this does not relieves the group of people; instead, it just scares them even more!

Pistol in his hand, a young boy at the age of 14 was standing and glaring at the group of people. "What the hell?!" He growled out at them.

One of the people stared at her boss in fear. She had fucked up the job and she didn't mean to. The young boy turned to stare and the woman thought her life was over. She whimpered, looking down. "Don't hurt me." She whispered.

The boy frozed, hearing the words out of the woman's mouth. He appeared in front of her and his pistol trailed around her face.
She thought that she was going to die.

"Go live with my mother, Jessie." He tells Jessie. Jessie looked at her boss in shock.

"But, Ms. Delia will get mad, won't she?" Jessie asked. The boy grabbed Jessie by her purple hair, but he didn't pull the beautiful hair.

"No." He tells Jessie, showing her a crazy grin. He released Jessie. Jessie ran out of the abandoned area.

The boy then frowned. I hope she gets there safe. He thought. He knows how bad the streets was and he just send her off without any protection. "James! Make sure that she gets there safe!" He ordered.

James smiled at his boss's order. "Yes, sir." He spoke and he ran out to catch up to his lover.

The boy grinned. I need to call my mother. He thought. When he thought that, his phone rung. He quickly answered it. "Yes." He responded with a cold tone.

"Is that anyway to talk to your mother?" Delia softly demanded from her only son. Ash chuckled.

"Mom! How are you?" Ash asked. He loved talking to his mother, even though he is a wanted criminal. He never lets his mother leave the house by herself to protect her.

"I'm great. Are you sending a young woman who is shivering outside of the house?" Delia asked. Ash smiled to himself.

"Does she has purple hair?" Ash asks, wanting to make sure that it was Jessie.

"Yes. She has a big head of hair." Delia commented. Ash chuckled at that.

"Yep, that's her. Her lover is with her too." Ash continues. Delia smiled, seeing the cute couple hugging each other.

"They make a cute couple." Delia commented. "Oh the heck up! Ash! She's pregnant!" Delia shouted at Ash. Ash was immediately serious. Pregnant? She was pregnant! Damn! I don't allow pregnant women into my group! Ash thought.

"Hang on, Mom. I'm coming. Let them in the house and lock the door." Ash tells Delia, quickly hanging up his phone and climbing onto his motorcycle.

Damn it, James! You couldn't keep it in your pants and now you gone and got her pregnant! She was a former prostitute, damn it! Why did you do that? She loves you! Ash thought.

He was angry at James, but he knew that Jessie needed protection. He knew that he needed to get her in a safe place. Worse criminals than him will kill a pregnant woman.