16 - Operation: Save the Princess Part 3

Whitney was holding Jasmine close to her. She wasn't going to let her go until Ash gave her something to do. "Hey, bullets for brains, when the hell are we leaving?" Whitney asked Ash.

Ash smirked at Whitney's nickname for him. "Patience, kids, we'll leave soon." Ash was saying this to calm himself down because he knows how he is. He would act rashly without care, but now, he can't afford to act rashly.

He needs Anabel by his side and he is going to save her. When someone was huffing behind, he knew who it was. "Serena, I know you're mad." Ash started to say, but he stopped when he looked at Serena's appearance. She was calm, too calm.

"I'm not mad, I'm fucking pissed." She stated calmly. Dawn was frightened of Serena quite a bit. Yeah, she wants to kill someone, preferably Calem. She thought.

"I know. However, if I know Calem, he won't hurt Shauna." Ash tells Serena. Serena glared up at Ash.

"How do you know?" She asked coldly.

"Have you ever seen Calem even around Shauna?" He shot back at her. Serena thought about it and she huffed, slightly more relaxed.

"I guess you're right, but that doesn't mean I have to like it." Serena tells Ash, who gave her a small smirk.

"You don't even appreciate me." Ash tells her.

"Damn right I don't." Serena responded. Whitney and Jasmine just watched the exchange.

"Um." Jasmine spoke up.

"Can we please go blow some shit up?" Whitney finished Jasmine's question, even if it was with her choice of words.

"Whitney." Jasmine scolded Whitney lightly.

"No offense to you, but why are you here?" Serena asked Jasmine.

"Well, um, I..."

And, that's a wrap for this chapter! Sorry for the cliffhanger and shirt chapter, but I'm trying to make the Operation as long as I can get it. The next chapter will be shocking as we go deeper with the mission.

Question for the fans: Who will kiss next chapter?