2 - Harsh Talk

Ash was driving his motorcycle furiously to his house. Fucking shit! Pregnant women are targeted by the worse of the worse! He thought, increasing his speed. There was no police around, meaning that Ash was safe from breaking the speed limit. He didn't care about the law right now. He just wanted to know why the living fuck that James got Jessie pregnant and didn't tell him.

When Ash got to the house, he saw Jessie looking at him in guilt. He sighed. He was mad at Jessie, but he was furious at James. "Don't worry, Jessie, you're not the one I want to berate right now." Ash tells Jessie. Jessie smiled a sad smile.

"Mom, can you please take Jessie inside the house? Me and James have something important to talk about." Ash tells Delia. Delia nodded her head and she gently ushered Jessie back into the house. Jessie looked back at them in worry for her lover. She hoped that Boss wouldn't be too harsh on him. James. She thought.

"Boss, I can explain-" James was interrupted when Ash punched him in his jaw, nearly dislocating it. James grunted in pain.

James looked up in fear when he saw the shadow of his boss coming over him. Ash jacked him up. "What the fuck were you thinking, James? She's a former prostitute and she was almost raped at one point. Why did you go and sleep with her?!" Ash demanded. James gave Ash a broken look that almost made Ash wanted to feel sorry for him.

"Because I love her." James answered truthfully. Ash released James when he said that. Love, huh? I never felt love, just a sense of wanting. Ash thought. He sighed.

"Fine, just protect her." Ash says, his anger disappearing. James sighed in relief as he thought that he was going to get killed. Truth be told, Ash wondered who the baby was going to look like. He could picture a small female James lookalike. He nodded his head at the mental image.

After his rage completely disappeared, he congratulated both James and Jessie. He told them to stay at the house to stay protected. Ash kissed his mother on her cheek as a goodbye. "I'll call you later." Ash promised to his mother, who simply just smiled at her son.

When Ash pulled himself on his motorcycle, he saw an girl who looked like a girl he had seen before. He simply ignored it, though. However, his gut feeling told him to follow her and as his gut feeling was never wrong, he followed her.

As he followed, Ash couldn't help but feel that he had met the girl somewhere before. The girl was only 2 years older than him. Ash thought that the girl was cute. Who are you, cutie? He wondered.