12 - Lazy Day

Ash and Anabel haven't woken up yet and they weren't going to wake up anytime soon because it was only 5:00 in the morning. Anabel clutched Ash's arm during her sleep, however, she easily relaxed.

Ash opened his eyes to see Anabel trying to get the cover from him. He smiled and then he frowned. We didn't sleep with each other, did we? He wondered. He then remembered that Anabel fell asleep on him because she was tired. He sighed in relief. Good. We didn't do anything last night. I do want to have some kids with her. Ash thought, gazing down at Anabel.

He didn't have any plans for today; he just wanted to sleep the day away. His mother didn't want to do anything either. Ash finally fell back asleep and he kept Anabel in his arms.

When Anabel woke up, she saw Ash still sleeping. His hair was covering one of his eyes and she thought that he looked cute like that. He looks so peaceful, sleeping like that. She thought, wanting to kiss him on his lips. Anabel decided to just peck him on his cheek and laid back on his shirtless chest.

She didn't feel like doing anything either. She just wanted to relax with Ash. "Cutie?" Ash's sleepy voice reached Anabel's ears.

"Yes?" She responded.

"I feel like doing nothing today." Ash tells her. Anabel against Ash's chest and she moved up to gaze at Ash's brown eyes.

"Me too." Anabel tells him. However, something shone in Ash's eyes and he pulled off her loose shirt. Anabel didn't object; she just helped him remove her shirt.

Ash grabbed her waist gently as Anabel gazed at him. Ash kissed Anabel on her neck and Anabel felt a shock throughout her body. She felt...great. She tried to keep it in, but Ash had moved his hands to her back, stroking her gently. "Let it out, Cutie." He softly demanded her.

"Ash." She moaned, making Ash smirk. She is making those sounds because of me. No other man is allowed to have her. Ash thought.

Meanwhile, James and Jessie were doing the same thing, only gently. Because Jessie was pregnant, they couldn't be rough as that may hurt the baby.

Both of the couples were having fun in their respective rooms and Delia was just shaking her head. "That is not 'being lazy', but okay." She commented.