4 - Mine

As Ash carried her to his motorcycle, he couldn't help but to stare down at her. He felt that same feeling in the pit of his stomach the first time he laid eyes on her. The sense of wanting to have her. He wanted to kiss her, but he didn't want to scare her, but she was his in everything but title. He smirked, feeling her get comfortable in his arms.

The girl felt Ash's abs through his outfit and she blushed deeply. Ash thought it was cute. "What's your name, cutie?" Ash finally asked the maiden for her name.

The girl then realized that she felt that she knew Ash from somewhere, but she couldn't place it. "W-Who are you?" She asked. Ash smiled. A little cautious, but that's normal. He thought.

"Oh, my name is Ash Ketchum. I won't hurt you." Ash promised to her and to himself. I won't hurt her. I will kill myself before I even have that thought. Ash thought to himself.

The girl still couldn't place where she knew him from. "Anabel." She mumbled. Ash heard her, but he wanted to tease her.

"What was that, cutie?" He asked her. Anabel didn't know what to do by this point.

"Anabel is my name." She still mumbled, but it was loud enough for Ash. Ash then felt bad. She probably has little social skills. Ash looked down at Anabel, who quickly removed her gaze from him. I take that back. She has no social skills. He thought.

As Ash continued to stare at Anabel, he walk towards his motorcycle as he marked her face in his brain, not like he's letting her go anyway. He didn't want to tell her that, but he had to let her know that she belonged to him. He held her tighter and Anabel looked up at him.

Ash got on his motorcycle and he placed Anabel on his lap. Anabel went red when she noticed the position they were in. Ash was holding her by the waist, while she was placing her hands on his shoulders. They looked like a couple, no, the power couple.

"Anabel." Ash whispered in a husky voice and Anabel felt a strange feeling in her lower stomach. The way he says my name. It makes me happy. Why? She wondered. Ash wanted to kiss her as Anabel looked so darn cute! He resisted his urges, though.

Anabel laid her head on Ash's chest as Ash was shocked at this. He smiled. She is slowly falling for me. He thought. Anabel then realized what she was doing and she quickly pulled back. She gazed up at Ash. Ash chuckled. "Alright, let's go. You're living with me." Ash's tone gave Anabel no time to argue, until she realized what he had said.

Eh? Huh?! She was cutely confused.