3 - Innocent Cutie

As Ash followed, his thoughts became more perverse. He then realized that he wanted the girl, even though he doesn't even know her name. I know I have met her somewhere before, but where? Ash thought. He then heard a scream from the defenseless girl and he quickly got out of his thoughts to defend her. Shit! This is a gang's territory! Ash thought as he ran towards the girl, who was now being held by a man. "Hey, little girl. Did you get lost?" He asked, staring down at her. He smirked. Ash felt sick for some reason.

"You're small, but you are my type." The man says, leaning closer to kiss the girl. The girl whimpered and she tried to push the man away, but she was shorter and smaller. The man almost closed the distance between his lips and hers before he was violently kicked in the back of his head. The force of the kick caused him to release the girl.

The girl took a few steps back and she was suddenly in the soft hold of her rescuer. She looked up at him and she saw a pair of cold eyes staring into her lilac eyed. She shrunk in the hold of the young boy. "Shit, it's Ash Ketchum! I'm getting out of here!" The man says, getting up to escape. Ash couldn't have that and so he pulled out his gun and he shot the man through his lung, killing him. Scum like you don't deserve to live. He thought. The girl was shocked at the Ash's cruelty and when she tried to leave his arms, the boy simply held her tighter.

"Stop trying to escape, cutie." The boy's demanding voice stopped the girl's attempt to escape, not that she could go anywhere to hide. Ash knows what she looks like and she didn't want to take a chance and make him angry.

The girl just laid limp in Ash's arms. She looked at the ground in fear. She thought that she was going to die. "Why so afraid, cutie?" Ash asked her. Now that she was recognizing what the boy was calling her, she blushed. Her scarlet face made the boy chuckle darkly. Yep, I remember now. She was that little girl that I had accidentally bumped into that one day. I never forgot her face and now, I have what's mine. He thought.

Ash then thought about why the girl alone at night like this. "I see the innocent cutie is out alone in the dark. Why?" Ash softly demanded from her. The girl didn't want to answer and Ash couldn't have that. He trailed his lips to her ear and he started to growl softly. "Answer me, cutie." The girl was scared of Ash and she just blurted out an answer.

"I'm alone." She stated, frightened. The poor girl thought that Ash was going to kill her. Ash was shocked at her answer and he then felt her tremble in his arms. Crap! I scared her! He shouted to himself.

"Don't be scared, cutie. I won't hurt you. You were walking around by yourself and I got worried. Cute girls like you shouldn't be out to late." Ash tells the girl.

Lilac eyes stared at brown ones and they were lost in each other's eyes.

They slowly tore their eyes away from each other. Ash had a small blush on his face, but a blush nevertheless. The pretty girl's face was already red, but now her face was even redder. She felt her face grow warm as well. I probably look like a tomato. She thought. Ash gazed at the girl's face and he grew a smirk. Yeah, she's mine. He thought, happily.