6 - Tough Love

Delia dragged Ash by his ear outside of the house. "Mom! Ow!" Ash cried out in pain. When Delia finally released Ash's ear, he rubbed it gently. "What did my ear do to you?" He asked.

Delia huffed at Ash. "Ash, are you insane? That girl is innocent, too innocent!" Delia shouted at Ash.

"Mom, look, remember how I said that I have seen a girl and I had certain feelings?" Ash says, sighing at his mother's antics. Delia calmed down slightly and she glared at Ash. She wordlessly nodded her head.

"That's the girl." Ash says, hiding his head from Delia's eyes. He knew what she was going to say. He was a criminal! He couldn't afford to put a girl in very much danger. However, he didn't hear any scolding from her. He looked up to see Delia smiling at him.

"You love her, don't you?" Delia asked. Ash was confused.

"Love?" Ash repeated densely, however, he was acting it. He knew what love was. Delia just bumped him on his head for annoying her.

"I know you know what love is, damn it. If you hurt her, I will personally stick a fucking bullet in your body, mister. Understand?" Delia demanded from Ash. Ash flinched only a little. Aha, tough love. Ash thought.

He wasn't mad; he understood why Delia was hard on him. "Yes, ma'am. I understand." Ash answers Delia after a while of thinking.

"Spend of time with her tomorrow. Take a break from your...duties." Delia ordered.

Before Ash could respond to that, a crash and a scream was heard. Ash instantly got mad. "FUCK!" He shouted.

He ran back inside the house to see no one. He ran to the living room. There was someone on the couch, but it wasn't just Anabel. "Ash Ketchum, the baddest of the baddest." The voice says, mockingly. Ash wished he never accepted him into his gang.

"Calem, why the fuck are you in my house?" Ash demanded from Calem. The black haired teen didn't respond, but he did run his hand through Anabel's hair. Ash growled at Anabel's tear-stained face. Tears doesn't suit her. She still is cute, no, beautiful. She is beautiful. Ash thought, looking at Anabel.

Anabel gazed at Ash. Why is he so angry for me? We don't even know each other well enough. She wondered.

(Author: He's in love. Duh.)

Calem watched the cuteness between the two and he groaned. They acted just like a couple. Then, Calem got a very sick idea in his pea-sized brain of his.