10 - Date Part 1

It was the next day and Ash was just
getting out of the shower.

He was getting ready to go as he knew that Anabel was still asleep

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He was getting ready to go as he knew that Anabel was still asleep. He smiled at he picked out his suit.

When Ash was fully dressed, Delia knocked on his door

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When Ash was fully dressed, Delia knocked on his door. "I'm ready, Mom." He tells Delia, opening his door to greet his mother. Delia smiled at Ash. My son is so charming. She thought, proudly. Because Ash is a gang leader, he also makes a lot of money. "Can you wake Cutie for me?" Ash asks of his mother. Delia nodded her head and she went off to wake up Anabel.

The plan was to have an all-day date with no interruptions. When Delia found Anabel sleeping on the couch again, she frowned. She can sleep with Ash. Delia mentally tells herself. She then realized what she thought and she facepalmed herself. Crap, Anabel is shy. I hate to wake her, but the beast needs his beauty. Delia thinks to herself as she got closer to Anabel. Anabel was sleeping cutely. She didn't snore; she just mumbled in her sleep.

Delia smiled to herself. So cute. She thought gently shaking Anabel. Anabel was woke by the first shake she felt. "Ms. Delia." Anabel rubbed her eyes as she looked up at the woman.

"Get ready, Anabel. You have a date." Delia's words sent a blush on Anabel's cheeks and she quickly got up to get ready.

Anabel took a short shower as she placed her head on the wall of the shower. Her head was aching and she knew why. She was an empath and so, she felt the many emotions in the house overwhelming her.

When she got out of the shower, Delia gave her some clothes. When she went to the room to put her clothes, she only got as far as her shirt, when the door was suddenly opened.

 When she went to the room to put her clothes, she only got as far as her shirt, when the door was suddenly opened

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Just picture Anabel with her short hair)

Anabel had a heavy blush covering her cheeks when Ash just stared at her in her loveliness. Ash was amazed and delighted by Anabel's perfect figure. Sure, her breasts was small, and wait, was Ash drooling?! Ash immediately went to the bathroom to clean himself.

Anabel, with the tint of crimson on her face, finished getting dress by placing a black skirt on her body. When Anabel got done with her embarrassment and dressing, she came out of the room with Ash playing with his collar. When Ash noticed her, he grinned a sheepish grin at her. "Sorry, that room isn't normally occupied and I thought that you were in another room. Sorry about that." Ash tells Anabel. Damn, she looks cute and sexy at the same time! He thought.

Anabel noticed the way Ash was looking at her and she felt a deep feeling in the pit of her stomach, however, it wasn't a bad feeling. It was...a delightful feeling.

Ash held his hand out for Anabel to take and Anabel eased her hand into his.

There will be a part 2 of this! Don't worry. Also, should Ash and Anabel kiss next chapter?

Criminal's Soft Spot // AU Abilityshippingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें