nine

lauren's pov

today johnny's meeting with his managers and i get kenzie all to myself. i love when all three of us are together, but sometimes we just need a girls day. and anyway, all they do is stare at each other and eye fuck. cute as they are, its a bit awkward. i don't mind, though- i know in kenzie's heart, it's bffs before bfs. and that's how it should be.

"hey girl." i link my arm through kenzie's as i spot her on the street, walking toward the location we were to meet at.

"hi!" kenzie giggles. "so, which store first?" that's right, today we're shopping. all day, without john's annoying commentary. trust me, shopping with him is a pain.

i shrug. "brandy melville?" kenzie nods and we head over to the store, exchanging news and gossip as we laugh. once we arrive at the store we try on a lot of clothes, rating each other's options.

"what about this?" kenzie emerges in a striped top.

"solid 8." i nod my approval. kenzie smiles and disappears into the dressing room, then comes out a minute later with all her clothes. i've already chosen mine, so we head to the counter and buy them.

next we hit forever 21, then hollister, then american eagle, and so on. it was so much fun, but the best part of our day was by far the ice cream store. we were overloaded with shopping bags when we spotted it, and it was flaming hot, so what better solution than ice cream? giggling, we entered the store. kenzie and i got two huge milkshakes after we'd decided that they looked too good to pass up.

"no!" i stopped kenzie from sipping her shake. "pictures first!" i saved my phone slightly, getting a giggle in return. i snapped picture after picture of kenzie posing, then she took pictures of me. we sent each other all the photos and started editing them.

"i kinda like this." kenzie showed me a picture of herself. i smiled; she was so pretty and adorable!

"post it!" i urged kenzie, and she laughed.

"okay!" she uploaded it.

"johnny's gonna die when he sees it." i tease her, giggling as her face turns a deep shade of red.

"shut up!! and go like it." she giggled.

102 likes kenzie can't think of a better way to spend the day than milkshakes w lolo ;)

102 likes
kenzie can't think of a better way to spend the day than milkshakes w lolo ;)

load all comments.... 32

laurenorlando damn right u cant

johnnyorlando probably bored out of ur mind since i'm not there

kenzie starts giggling again at johnny's comment as she replied with a "get over yourself."

"so." i clear my throat, seeing another opportunity to set them up. i'm quite the cupid, if i do say so myself. i've set up many couples, yet the guys and girls i choose out for myself are all assholes! [an; yes shes pansexual it has no significance in the story just didn't want all my characters to be straight] "laughing at my brother, hmm?"

"lolo, i love you, but get to the point." kenz groans, knowing what's coming next.

"you still like him right?"

"of course! it's only been like a day since i told you, im not a total whore!" kenzie laughed. "but i'm not letting that get in the way of john and my friendship, or your and my friendship, and you better not turn this into some huge thing."

"fine, you got me." i mumble as i puts my two hands up, palm facing her, in a sign of surrender.

kenzie mock gasps. "any words of shame, prisoner?"

"just that i love you!" i giggle

"i love you too, idiot!" she says with a smile as she smacks my arm.

"hey, aren't your parents out of town this weekend?" i ask as an evil smile takes over my face.

"yep, why?"

"throw a party! pleaseeee?" i beg, and i can see kenzie agreeing mentally.

"okay, but you and john are coming early to help set up!"

"agreed!"

"what would i do without you guys?" she hums.

this puts a damper on our conversation. i almost forgot we were leaving. what will i do without kenz?

that's when i realize something more important. johnny hasn't been depressed or sad since he reunited with kenzie.

what will john do without kenz?

an// ty for all the votes i'm legit so happy rn! <3 boring chap sorryyy i'll update soon xx
-ria