Author's Note:

Hello all my lovely readers! The time has come for a poll!

I am going to start writing another Teen Fiction book due to the amount of love I've received from this one! I have a few ideas and I'd love your input! The idea with the most comments wins!

1. Escaping Jordan (soft title):
She's ashamed of what she allowed him to do to her. Escaping him was the only way.

Running away to a boarding school in California with her aunt, Scarlett wants nothing to do with the man who hurt her in her past. But when she starts developing strong feelings for an enigmatic player at her new school, she can't help but feel like she is turning over a new leaf and starting over finally.

But what happens when her past comes back to haunt her in the worst way possible? Flinching when someone raises their voice at her, finding her scars and fading bruises, the pain of what happened to her cutting deeper than she could ever imagine.

Will he be able to cut through it all and help her find her way back to being happy again, or will she spend her whole life escaping Jordan?

2.  Royally Flushed (soft title):

Malia lost her best friend and boyfriend to a war she never wanted him to enlist in. Two years later, she finds herself in the center of a divorce battle between her parents and she decides to go and live with her aunt in the summer overseas in England, desperate to get away from their drama and her depressive thoughts.

Enter Louis, the sexy and charismatic man that stumbled into her life without warning, opening her heart in ways she never thought it could be. But what happens when the complexities of his royal life interfere into her own, digging into her past and the tragedies that accompanied it?

Will he be able to pick up the pieces of her heart or will it forever be royally flushes?

So there you have it! I will start counting comments until the last epilogue of the book (I might have 3 epilogues we will see!) and the next update will either be tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest!

I love you my lovely readers!

-Kristen :)