New Book Info and One Shot Contest!

Hello my lovely readers! As you all know, I posted a poll in the last chapters of this book to see which book description won everyone's hearts and it turns out the book called 'Royally Flushed' has done just that!

Here is the description and book cover below:

Malia has known tragedy her entire life. Her boyfriend, Daniel, lost his life on a battlefield of war that she never wanted him on in the first place. And then her mother the year after.

Left with her stepfather because her real father abandoned her after she was born, she soon begins to realize how cruel of a man he is without her mother there to satiate his temper, taking out his grief on her.

And then she finally gets her reprieve that she had been waiting for: her aunt Sophia from another country knew about all the terrible things going on in her life and she gave her an option that wasn't presented to her before, to become her legal guardian and take her away from the nasty snake of a man that was her step father.

Malia jumps at the chance to get away from him and finds herself situated at a nice prep school for the exorbitantly rich and famous in England. Little did she know, though, she was among royalty.

Enter Louis, the sexy and enigmatic bad boy player of the Wilmington Prep that stumbles into her life without warning, opening her mind to his sarcastic remarks and smart ass ways, she realizes that he's someone she will have to endure if it meant staying in England and as far away from her step father as possible.

But what happens when the complexities of his royal life interfere into her own, digging into her past and the tragedies that accompany it?

Will she be able to pick up the pieces of her heart or will it forever be royally flushed?

And there you have it! First chapters will be out today!!

I'll also be holding a One Shot contest!

I want one of my lucky lovely readers to write an excerpt about what life is like for Holly and Sebastian after the trial!

Some things you could put in there could be:
Holly's singing career
The paparazzi
Conflicts with her parents
Conflicts with the men in jail
Their wedding night
Future babies

The sky is the limit!

You can submit your short one shot's to me either on wattpad messages which allows 2,000 characters including spaces so it would have to be sent in multiple messages or you can email it to me!

My email is taylorkristen681@gmail.com

The winner will receive a huge shout out to me in the one shot as it is published and also a shout out on the first page of Royally Flushed!

I'm giving the contest 5 days and after that day it will be closed!

Good luck!! 😄