Chapter 1

This story is based after the end of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
There are spoilers from the game.

Nintendo owns the Legend of Zelda. I don't know who made the art😬😬
________________________
Zelda's P.O.V
This story is not about a princess being captured, and her loyal knight coming to save her - no. This is after.             This is our story.

Link and I head toward Zora's Domain, our goal; to ask for their support in rebuilding Hyrule Kingdom, as well as see what the problem with Divine Beast Vah Ruta.

If I'm being honest, asking these people make me feel guilty. Their beloved Champion Mipha passed away because of me, I am not worth their help. Link tells me its not my fault, and it makes me happy that he try's to comfort me, but it only makes me feel worse.

Nevertheless, I must put my kingdom first. They're counting on me, obviously no one of this day and age has any recollection of how the kingdom once was, and I doubt that the people that once lived in the Hyrule Kingdom still live. But, I am sure they are still waiting to return home.

It takes a full days time to reach Zora's Domain. Me and Link didn't talk much, and when we did, it was about the things he remembers, and the things he doesn't. But... I quite enjoyed talking to him about the adventures we had together. Even if he remembered or not, he still listened. At one point, out of the corner of my eye, I am almost positive I saw him smiling.

Its quite rare to see such an emotion from him...

I couldn't help to think of Mipha along the way, she was such a kind girl.
I remember when I talked to her about the Divine Beast's and the ones piloting them, and when she gave her little brother the duty of protecting their home. I wonder if Sidon remembers that day.

I also remember it being obvious she had feelings for Link...

Zora's Domain laid right in front of us. We looked upon the shiny blue pathway as the sun was beginning to set, and the sky filled with yellows, and reds, with a hint of orange. The white clouds complimented the sky well. I stopped to stare at the sight and Link right after me. Zora's Domain looked more beautiful than ever in the light of the setting sun.

"Beautiful, don't you think?" I said staring at the kingdom made entirely out of Luminous stone.

Link simply nodded in response.

I had my usual attire on and it was quite comfortable, not like that white dress I wore for a hundred years. I do find the dress cute though.

We had finally arrived at the opening of the Domain and were greeted by the guards.

"Princess Zelda, Welcome." They said in unison. But both sounded quite nervous and surprised, I don't blame them.

"Thank you." I said in a soft voice, hoping that would make them more comfortable.

We got off our horses, but when we were unsure where to put them to stay for the night, a guard approached us and offered to bring them to a nearby stable.

"The King is waiting for you." Said one of the guards, "Thank you." I replied.

We walked up the steps that led to the King's throne. The view from the stairs was quite magnificent, but the stairs them self's was quite a sight to see. But sadly, this was no time for admiring the beauty of Zora's Domain.

Before we walked but another flight of stairs, from the corner of my eye I could see someone running towards me. He was about to come in for a hug but stopped abruptly. I could see Link get tense for a moment, and instantly realize the Zora wasn't a threat.

"Nice to meet you, Princess."

A young, very tall Zora bowed to me,
but he looked like royalty himself. He had jewelry around his wrists and neck.

He looked familiar..
I gasped as I realized who it was!

"Sidon?" I said, surprised.

"That's me!" He answers, and does his signature smile.

"It's nice to see you again. I hope your taking good care of your Domain?" I said asked.

"Of course. But have we met before, Princess?" He asked, confused.
"Yes we have, a long time ago."

I put on a brave face, and went to the matter at hand.

"Sidon, It is entirely my fault for what happened to your sister and the other champions," I thought about what I was going to say then continued, "I may not be able to give your beloved sister back to you but.. I can give you what she gave her life for..."
.
.
.
"Hyrule Kingdom!" I said, quite bold I thought to myself. But it is what I thought, what I believed, and I wanted to let everyone know Princess Mipha's death was not in vain. Though it was already proven it was not in the second fight against Ganon, that does not change the sadness in their hearts.

Suddenly all the townspeople were looking at us, and cheering, "Don't worry Princess!" And "We will help you!"

"Princess Zelda, We will gladly help rebuild your Kingdom!" Said Prince Sidon, cheerfully.

"Well said, Princess Zelda." King Dorephin is standing atop of the staircase looking directly at me. "I am glad you have returned, Princess of Hyrule." He said with a warm smile, "As Sidon said, we will aid you in the rebuild of the kingdom," It felt as though a big weight had been lifted of my shoulders, I have never been happier. "Come, we will finish our discussion in my throne room."