Chapter 7

T-series? or PewDiePie?
Hmmmmmm

Fan art: SubaruSumberagi

Thank you Levenii for liking chapter 1, and I hope you, and everyone else likes the chapters to come!

Last chapter~
I wipe my tears away, and continue on, not just for me, but for Mipha as well.
We continue on our journey, next stop, Kakariko Village.

Paya's P.O.V.

I eagerly awaited Lady Zelda, and
L-links arrival. I can feel my face turn bright red as I think of him, how embarrassing. I sit at the bottom of the steps, the sun nearly set.

"I hope they arrive before it gets dark." I think to myself.

It has 2 days since I've seen them and I already miss them. We had gotten a letter saying they would return to decide what the best course of action would be next. I can't stop thinking about L-

"Paya!"

I look up and see Zelda running towards me, arms wide open. I jump up and do the same, almost tripping on the damp grass, we hug and I'm reminded of her sweet aroma. I look up to see Link, talking to one of the villagers. His, and Zelda's horse, awaiting their command.

We back away from our long embrace, and I notice that Zelda's eyes look a little puffy, but I don't want to bother her.

"How have you been? Your injuries?"

"I am fine, along with my injuries. You are a splendid doctor!"

"Thank you, Princess." It feels good to be complimented. Especially from my first patient.

"What is next your highness?" I ask, curious.

"Mmm, I think it best to discuss the other matters in the morning. For now, rest is most important." Her smile is fake.

"Well, if that is so, it is only a best a Princess has a little privacy." I say with a smirk.

"Paya, I do not want to invade your home again."

"But no such thing Princess." I am to stubborn to give in now. I know I'm usually shy, but this time I can't be, I'm not doing this for me.

She looks over to Link, and turns back to me, "Excuse me."

She walks over to him, and whatever she was speaking of, he simply nods in agreement. She bolts back to me, a bit more giddy and happy than before.

"Link understands."

"That's great!" I clap my hands together, "Would this be considered a girls night?"

I'm honestly not sure. Since I'm very shy, I've never really had any friends. It's strange though, when me and Zelda met, it was so easy and natural.

"Uh, I suppose." Zelda looks over to the cooking pot, and then back to me, "But first, I need to eat. Care to join?"

"Of course!"

Me and Zelda skip over to the cooking pot, ready to make a meal.